Prayers for a friend

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms

Reaction score
I'm sure some of y'all remember Calhoun farm from east TN that use to be on here up until about 6 months ago. We got to be pretty good friends and I helped him as much as I could, infact for quite a while we talked almost every day about what he should do and how he should go about the cattle business. It was long story as to why he had to get out of the business, his grandparents had it to where the farm was supposed to stay in the family and become his eventually, they have both been gone a while but about 6 months ago he found out that his dad got it and was going to sell it and make them move. He told that story here.

Now he's going through something alot worse, I'm not going to say what it is because I doubt he would want that. But I will say it's something I wouldn't want to see happen to anyone. He could really use your prayers for the situation he's dealing with.

Dang that sucks I always liked him. I felt bad when he had to leave the farm. I pray he gets through whatever it is he is going through.

Prayers are being sent from here in Va. I hope that, whatever it is, can be resolved/fixed etc. soon.

I was wondering why Calhoun hadn't been around. Even though cattle were not in the picture anymore, posting and visiting the boards didn't/doesn't have to stop.

Workinonit Farm":1xt72twq said:
Prayers are being sent from here in Va. I hope that, whatever it is, can be resolved/fixed etc. soon.

I was wondering why Calhoun hadn't been around. Even though cattle were not in the picture anymore, posting and visiting the boards didn't/doesn't have to stop.
Probably because these things he's dealing with are serious and his mind is just on other things than visiting places like this. That's pretty much what he told me a while back.

Latest posts