Prayers for a friend

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwriter

Reaction score
I'd like to ask any of you who are prayerful to say a prayer for my friend Debbie.
This morning she fell walking the long driveway from her home to get the mail and suffered a compound fracture in her leg, then managed to crawl to the highway where she lay in wait until a car came by to see her and call 911.
She is now waiting in the hospital for surgery to try to repair her leg. She and her husband have a special needs child and little family close enough to be of any help, so I know this will be a difficult time for them. She has as good a servant's heart as any person I know, and has done much to be a good friend to us personally, so I would be very grateful for prayers offered on behalf of her and her family right now. Thank you all.

peg4x4

Reaction score
Oh my word!! Many prayers going for her quick healing and for the family..

larryshoat

Reaction score
Will do, I'm sure her Church family will be a great asset, if she doesn't have one it would be a great opportunity for a local Church.

Larry

papavillars

Reaction score
Will add her to our church prayer list. Hopefully lower leg fracture. There has to be a special place in heaven for those who care and love people with special needs.

OP
farmwriter

farmwriter

Reaction score
Thanks so much ya'll. She is out of surgery - a rod, a plate, and screws. Dr. said the surgery went well, but because of the location - just above the ankle - healing could take 4 to 6 months.

chrisy

Reaction score
No sooner said than done......My step daughters mum broke her ankle a few years back and I remember it taking about 18months before she was right back to normal. Here's hopeing your friend heals quick.

OP
farmwriter

farmwriter

Reaction score
Thanks all around. She said she's doing better at home than she expected to, so we're grateful for that now. Small blessings in all trials. :heart: