Pot

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Have you ever smoked Pot and what was your experience like, good/bad? I have smoked it twice...a verrry long time ago.

The first was when I was a student. A friend of mine was leaving on holiday and asked if I could give him a ride to the airport. He arrived at my place early so we sat around chatting, he took out a joint and lit it. I must have had about 3 puffs of the thing all in all, everything was so funny. Then time came to leave, we had to travel through town then onto the highway to get to the airport. The robots were so bright and I started slowing down miles before the red robots. This was of cause hilarious. Could not judge distance very well and was being over cautious. About half way to the airport and after having all the windows of the vehicle open things sort of became normal again.

Next, a couple of years later, we went to a party.
We were swimming, chatting and having a couple of beers. Time came to eat and we were told there was some 'novelty' salad dressing if we so wished to try some. So we did. Oh my word, I should never have...ended up with severe green fever. I became paranoid, I could not control my thoughts...never ever have I felt so desperate. I swore on my parents life :roll: , if I could just get back to normal, I'd never touch the stuff again. It felt like it took hours & hours to 'come right'. Never touched it again!!! Hope it is never prescribed for me :lol:

Last time I smoked pot was April 3rd 2005 and I threw up all over my living room. Think I'll just stick to crack from now on. Maybe some gold spray paint in a paper bag.

I have.. never really enjoyed it, but I have partaken once in a while.. just one hoot here or there.. meh.. doesn't really do anything for me

Once, maybe twice..in the same day. Been about 50 years ago. Nothing terrible came of it, but I definitely disliked the effect of it and disliked it enough that I never tried it again.

"The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights and, among other things, protects individuals from being compelled to be witnesses against themselves in criminal cases. "Pleading the Fifth" is thus a colloquial term for invoking the right that allows witnesses to decline to answer questions where the answers might incriminate them, and generally without having to suffer a penalty for asserting the right."

After much thought, I've decided to follow the advice of our Founding Fathers. May God bless them.

I have smoked maybe 5-8 times, the most recent being about 2007(?). I enjoyed it. No hangover, better bang for your buck compared to booze. Never had to pee 500x. I'd like to see it legalized and have the snot taxed out of it. I think it would be great for the economy and get a lot of folks out of jail.

Also, I've never met an angry pothead, but I've met enough angry drunks to last a lifetime.

I've smoked it a few times. Actually enjoyed other than the first drag dang near choked me to death. Made a Camel cigarette sound mild. It was ok. In a group I could hone in on one person and hear every word they said and it was like the others were all deathly silent. Last time was around 1980 I think.

I've smoked enough to feed a small herd of cows, and I liked it as a party favor. I personally never pursued it much, but hung around people that did and it was always available. Nowadays, I don't do any partying but I like to have a little around when my joints are aching, no pun intended. It's quite amazing the attention to detail you can gain doing some mundane task, and of course the different varieties can produce different results such as instead of becoming lethargic, industrious. Plus, when you pull up to a stop sign and wait for it to turn green, it can prolong your trip to the feed store.(only joking about the driving part)

snoopdog":1s01nxix said:
I've smoked enough to feed a small herd of cows, and I liked it as a party favor. I personally never pursued it much, but hung around people that did and it was always available. Nowadays, I don't do any partying but I like to have a little around when my joints are aching, no pun intended. It's quite amazing the attention to detail you can gain doing some mundane task, and of course the different varieties can produce different results such as instead of becoming lethargic, industrious. Plus, when you pull up to a stop sign and wait for it to turn green, it can prolong your trip to the feed store.(only joking about the driving part)
. Does it include some skynyrd... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":2wxoe20z said:
snoopdog":2wxoe20z said:
Preferably Waylon, but skynyrds good

snoopdog":dm8fq3cn said:
ALACOWMAN":dm8fq3cn said:
snoopdog":dm8fq3cn said:
Preferably Waylon, but skynyrds good
Allman Brothers

herofan":36tsdp2h said:
I never tried it.

I know why I didn't. I tried smoking tobacco when I was about 10. We raised tobacco and it was easy to get some "long flyings" from the bottom of the stalk. Crumble it up by hand and roll it into a cigarette. The first draw of that blue smoke almost sent me to the hospital. I never had the desire to inhale anything burning.

mfnP5i2.jpg

kenny thomas":3tbgjxfm said:
Tastes good in brownies.
It's been 42 years but I still remember how it tasted.
My son came home from college a few years ago talking about "slutty brownies". I assumed it was brownies laced with pot and could not believe he talked so freely about it. He decided to make some for us one evening to surprise us. Turns out they are just layered brownie and cookie dough....... :lol2:
I am such an old fart!

Latest posts