Pot

Help Support CattleToday:

New motor vehicle study came out this month showing a 4% increase in car accidents in the States that have
legalized marijuana. Body shop owners in other states should be getting behind supporting legalization. ;-)
Instead of repairing 25 cars a month they can repair 26.

Was delivered to the office this morning. Barring the misprint on weight I think they did a pretty good job don't you think? And how bout that COOL labeling? Kind of sexy don't you think? :cowboy:

44319739_1987792631518626_2345819877610094592_n.jpg

Son of Butch":33o60u16 said:
Saw a similar burlap bag for sale with Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama on it..... $13
under $10 I would have bought.

Friend found a bundle of these in a building they are clearing out after a renter left. No one knows the story behind them but we all got a chuckle.

You bring up a good point and think if I can talk her out of the bundle I could make some good money selling these things at flea markets and such because I think a lot of people would pay $10 for one.

IMO
$10 total or less is the impulse buying point for that bag and you'd be able to sell them out, tax or shipping making
them 12-$15 and people will think about it, but walk away.

You could add value by throwing 2-3 dozen ears of field corn in them for feeding squirrels.... $15 - $20?
depending on how much they hold to make them look nice sitting in the corner, but not too heavy to carry very far.

Bright Raven":2wvg3z8g said:
herofan":2wvg3z8g said:
I never tried it.

I know why I didn't. I tried smoking tobacco when I was about 10. We raised tobacco and it was easy to get some "long flyings" from the bottom of the stalk. Crumble it up by hand and roll it into a cigarette. The first draw of that blue smoke almost sent me to the hospital. I never had the desire to inhale anything burning.
well, uncured tobacco will do that to the most seasoned smoker

Son of Butch":qkzd7d47 said:
New motor vehicle study came out this month showing a 4% increase in car accidents in the States that have
legalized marijuana. Body shop owners in other states should be getting behind supporting legalization. ;-)
Instead of repairing 25 cars a month they can repair 26.
Do you have a link? I'd be interested in reading it.

No it was cited on ABC TV news, also mentioned teen driver with teen passenger resulted in 56% increase in mortality
of Other Driver involved in a crash. (Speed and recklessness resulting in more T-Boning of other cars is my guess.)

Jogeephus":3jwmvrd4 said:
Was delivered to the office this morning. Barring the misprint on weight I think they did a pretty good job don't you think? And how bout that COOL labeling? Kind of sexy don't you think? :cowboy:

Is that what your new phone came wrapped in?

(Is the stuff gluten free?)

greybeard":201uzkss said:
Jogeephus":201uzkss said:

No, haven't got my phone yet but I'm sure it will be here any day now.

I think it is gluten-free and cage-free too.

Jogeephus":3p5yv2rt said:
greybeard":3p5yv2rt said:
Jogeephus":3p5yv2rt said:

No, haven't got my phone yet but I'm sure it will be here any day now.

I think it is gluten-free and cage-free too.
What about GMOs???

KEN'S BIKER STUFF AND GIFTS
16,675 in ebay sales with 100% positive feedback
Items ship from a smoke free home in Taylorsville, Utah

Looks like he's built himself a nice little business selling patches, pins, decals and novelty items to the biker market.

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past. The lizard looks up and says to the monkey "Hey! what are you doing?" The monkey says "Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend."

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry', and that he's going to get a drink from the river.

At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.

He then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?!" The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new monkey friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!

The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. He looks up and says "Hey, MONKEY!" The Monkey looks down and says "F#@$&€K, DUDE……. how much water did you drink?"

I have smoked on more than one occasion in my younger days. Never really cared for it at parties because it was a downer.

When I was in college we, roommates and I, would get in from work and put some food in the oven or microwave, smoke, and watch movies. It was great like that on the non-party days of the week. As soon as the movie was over we would go to bed. That was seriously the best nights sleep I ever had.

I would never jeopardize my job for it... its not that great. As a way to unwind at the end of the day its about as good as it gets IMO. Especially now with the edables where you don't have to worry about smoke or any thing it would be great.... if it were legal... and your work place allow it.

I do think it is less of a problem then alcohol and very hypocritical for one to be outlawed and not the other.

Brute 23":3igkiijm said:
I have smoked on more than one occasion in my younger days. Never really cared for it at parties because it was a downer.

When I was in college we, roommates and I, would get in from work and put some food in the oven or microwave, smoke, and watch movies. It was great like that on the non-party days of the week. As soon as the movie was over we would go to bed. That was seriously the best nights sleep I ever had.

I would never jeopardize my job for it... its not that great. As a way to unwind at the end of the day its about as good as it gets IMO. Especially now with the edables where you don't have to worry about smoke or any thing it would be great.... if it were legal... and your work place allow it.

I do think it is less of a problem then alcohol and very hypocritical for one to be outlawed and not the other.

This is the conundrum I have. Would lose my job in a second if I popped + on a random drop. I agree with you about the alcohol hypocrisy also. Heck, I'm only good for 2 beers anyhow these days. Guess that would equate to a couple long drags off a joint?
Most weed I ever saw being consumed at one location was the Tom Petty concert I went to right before he died.

https://youtu.be/aowSGxim_O8

bball":34uvy27g said:
Brute 23":34uvy27g said:

This is the conundrum I have. Would lose my job in a second if I popped + on a random drop. I agree with you about the alcohol hypocrisy also. Heck, I'm only good for 2 beers anyhow these days. Guess that would equate to a couple long drags off a joint?
Most weed I ever saw being consumed at one location was the Tom Petty concert I went to right before he died.

I'm jealous.. I saw Tom Petty twice and enjoyed it..
Say, it's been nearly exactly a year since he passed, right?
Edit: Was Oct 2nd

bball":1j8c1rwc said:
Brute 23":1j8c1rwc said:

Its all over the board. They have stuff that will knock you out from one hit all the way to a light high. They have a way of measuring potency now from my under standing just like alcohol.

I don't care either way. I'm in the same boat.. legal or not I don't ever see my type of job allowing it. There are probably a lot of dollars and other resources wasted on ppt that could be put to better use else where. If you walk in to an office job every day I don't see why it matters.

From my understanding prescription abuse is beating out all these "drugs" now and they are all legal.

Son of Butch":3291fucy said:
KEN'S BIKER STUFF AND GIFTS
16,675 in ebay sales with 100% positive feedback
Items ship from a smoke free home in Taylorsville, Utah

Looks like he's built himself a nice little business selling patches, pins, decals and novelty items to the biker market.

Label shows it was made just down the road at a pecan supply business where they make pecan sacks and other things. Since they look so similar I wonder if Ken is having these guys make them for him. Pretty good job of marketing I think since you can take a bag that sells for a dollar and spruce it up and sell it for $10 or whatever.