Portland-A report from the vegan strip club??

Help Support CattleToday:

Sweet! Can I take a double bacon cheese burger with a strawberry shake in? Keep Portland weird! :roll:

Portland is definitely weird. They just need to keep it there. When I do have to drive through there I try not to slow down.

they finally made a strip club that don't interest me. lol and I prefer my stripper aged 18-25 years 40 is a lil over done

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a 40+ stripper, as long as she's in your bedroom.
Having said that, this particular place appears to be the never washed buttcrack of North America, less Memphis.

Perhaps even more delicious than Portland's most notoriously fattening snack—the Memphis Mafia fritter—is the fact that it's named for this year's Fattest City. Nearly three-quarters (71.1%) of River City's (Memphis Tenn) adult population is either overweight or obese, and it's getting flabbier every year. - See more at: http://www.mensfitness.com/life/travel/ ... ugxYs.dpuf

I heard about this place. They had to close it for a couple of hours a while back. Seems one of the 40 YO strippers did a split and they had to get a crane in there to get her unstuck from the floor. Now they make all the strippers wear underwear.

Latest posts