Poor Sam

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
My wife just called, she is so mad she could smoke a pickle. She made my daughters birthday cake and set it on the counter to go in the laundry room for a minute. When she came back in the kitchen, Sam had knocked the cake off in the floor and eaten it. All I can say is RUN SAM! RUN! I hope he lives till I get home. :lol:

Isomade":2qnlpxfw said:
My wife just called, she is so mad she could smoke a pickle. She made my daughters birthday cake and set it on the counter to go in the laundry room for a minute. When she came back in the kitchen, Sam had knocked the cake off in the floor and eaten it. All I can say is RUN SAM! RUN! I hope he lives till I get home. :lol:
I suspect that if Sam isn't deceased and hasn't been cornered by the time you get home, you -- as a good husband -- will be obliged to join in the chase! Poor Sam; poor Iso.

i bet the wind blew it off the counter and sam was trying to catch before it hit the floor and it just looked like he knocked it down and ate it.

This thread really needs pics .. :nod:

Poor Sam indeed. :lol: :lol2: :help:

I hope he doesn't have a tummy ache now from eating all of Mrs Isomades delicious cake .

i bet thats the last time he will be allowed in the kitchen.esp when theres cooking going on. :lol:

Isomade":e8z7wrgi said:
You sure you didn't eat most of it then throw in in the floor and haul a$$ so Sam would get the blame? Wipe your mouth before you go in the house.

cross_7":2oeiba0m said:
i bet the wind blew it off the counter and sam was trying to catch before it hit the floor and it just looked like he knocked it down and ate it.

My vote goes for aliens..they needed cake to power their world destroying ray gun and Sam, being the heroic, self sacrificing dog that he is..ate the cake to save earth..

Ive heard this story before from my dogs..except replace cake with 4 pounds of hamburger..

TexasBred":141huk61 said:
You sure you didn't eat most of it then throw in in the floor and haul a$$ so Sam would get the blame? Wipe your mouth before you go in the house.
Gets my vote... :lol:

Gotta train them not to do that. I had a dog that used to think it was her 'right' to just bound up to a table. A rescue someone dumbed off the side of I-70 out in Brighten. A lady a few cars up put her blinkers on and scoped the dog up. I had no idea until I saw her pull over and figured she needed some help. Nope. The dog needed some help. :)

Good lady, good ethics. I took the pup and broke a promise to take her to a no kill shelter....she's currently passing gas on my old love seat.

Fortunately for 'Sam' they gots four feet and are pretty sprite on them legs! ;) Hope you were able to get another cake.

Latest posts