Polled Hereford Heifer....Comments

Help Support CattleToday:

hereford_jock

Reaction score
Farm_039.jpg

Farm_021.jpg

Farm_019.jpg

Farm_036.jpg

you have her lookin really nice. but she has no butt. :( and i dont like the way her feet are standing. expecially in the second pic.

May be the pic. but I cannot see the shoulder blades coming up level with the back. I've taken many pics of mine and just cannot get one as good as reality.

Nice competitive looking heifer. She has enough butt for a heifer. I just hope she's not going to start toeing out in front.

Nice enough profile, but I'm not seeing a lot of width to her in these pictures; not much spacing between the legs. What's her age, and how much does she weigh?

Really good looking herford heifer. She is going to be real competitive this spring.

hereford_jock":wk2m4eb6 said:
She is an April 2nd heifer, she weights about 650-700, she is out of S&S Outback 12K
That's about what I would have guessed her to be, given that age. I've got one that looks very similar and just isn't competitive at this time, too light.
If she's growing good now, she should be competitive by the summer.

Classy lookin heifer! Good hair and profile. I don't know if it's the pics or not, but from what I can tell, she is lacking shape in her lower stifle. I am also concerned that she might toe out as she matures. Like I said, I can't pass judgement based on a pic, but nonetheless, she is a nice calf!

The reason she looks like she dont have that much butt is because of the pic. I showed a really good red maine last year who has a huge butt but when you took pics it looked the same as the herf. But I really like her a lot good luck

Metalwoodchips":242dan9a said:
If u really want to tell if she's gonna be a keeper, u have to rub her udders :banana: and headbutt her in the flank... if she stands then she'll be a good daddy cow. I had to do this with my Zibu cow all the time, but she won't produce milk. I think she'll have to be a cull pretty soon.
hahaha lmfao

IT Means WE ALL think u CRAZY plus when did we all start likin cattle which EARS its suppost to be HAIR HA HA HA not JK ;-) :D ;-)

Latest posts