Help Support CattleToday:

Vote for your favorite on-the-fly fix!

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 10 40.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 6 24.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
The shot with the patch blew the doors off and the whole thing off the pole. I guess they shot it first from a long distance that resulted in the pellet holes along the bottom. When that didn't get the desired results they move in closer. Its a well designed box that was somewhat easy to take apart, repair and remount. I need a few new numbers and we will be back good as new or actually a little better as the flag need some paint and the whole thing needed a good washing.

Too late as usual. The turds shot up my mailbox last night.View attachment 34573
Ours kept getting run over, so a friend of ours made this for us. Cemented into a buried truck rim with sucker rod as additional support. Haven't had a problem since. But I would love to see what's left of the vehicle that tries it.
IMG_20180107_155340404 (1).jpg

As far as I know, they don't make bullet proof trail cams. I had 2 trail cams stolen off my long driveway back in E Texas. Them river rats there don't miss anything and they just spent most of their time hunting and stealing. When they weren't stealing, they were hunting something to steal.

My cameras are cell phone based so if they are stolen they are useless to those people because they cannot enable them.
And you can also see their location if they're turned on after they're stolen.
I get high definition video instantly when the cameras are tripped which sounds like a really good thing until your camera is going off at 2:00 a.m. blowing up your phone because the raccoons found the deer feeder 🤣

Latest posts