Pole Dancin' Phenom

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't think some of you know what this has become. My DIL goes to a class one night a week and pays good money for professional instruction. It's a co-ed class and visitors are welcome. There's competitions going on much like softball leagues. She's put up a pole in her living room and I've grabbed it a couple of times. To much for a old fat guy like me.

slick4591":2086s6je said:
I don't think some of you know what this has become. My DIL goes to a class one night a week and pays good money for professional instruction. It's a co-ed class and visitors are welcome. There's competitions going on much like softball leagues. She's put up a pole in her living room and I've grabbed it a couple of times. To much for a old fat guy like me.

slick4591":2mr11txv said:
and I've grabbed it a couple of times. To much for a old fat guy like me.
I sure hope you weren't dressed accordingly Slick--that might be damaging to the eyes.

It will probably make it's way into the Olympics before too long--heck--they let curling in so why not.

(don't know why, but an SQL general error wouldn't let me edit the other post)

greybeard":2ek6n7bx said:
slick4591":2ek6n7bx said:
I sure hope you weren't dressed accordingly Slick--that might be damaging to the eyes.

It will probably make it's way into the Olympics before too long--heck--they let curling in so why not.

Because like the image I had of cg8 twerking, the SQL insist I have the image of slick pole dancing stuck there too! :shock: :cry2: :yuck:

Alan":tsfrstw5 said:
greybeard":tsfrstw5 said:
slick4591":tsfrstw5 said:

Because like the image I had of cg8 twerking, the SQL insist I have the image of slick pole dancing stuck there too! :shock: :cry2: :yuck:
More truth to that than not--I "had" an image attached to the post. As soon as I edited out the image, the post went thru fine.

Alan":nd867lrf said:
You know you're dying to see CG8 twerk. Maybe she'll make a special "demo" tape for "your eyes only". :mrgreen:

TexasBred":2b4lg0ya said:
Alan":2b4lg0ya said:
You know you're dying to see CG8 twerk. Maybe she'll make a special "demo" tape for "your eyes only". :mrgreen:

:shock: I only have one true love on YouTube TB! I have been arrested 4 times for stalking, but I know if she met me she would be the love of my life, and she doesn't twerk ..... I think. Yes I have a restraining order from her lawyers on me, but what does that mean for true love? So TB I'm planning another trip down to Texas to TRY to see her, so I was thinking before a spend a couple of more days in jail I would pop by and see you and GB ..... CG8 ..... Nah, my love is elsewhere.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d_yEz6zfdBg

You're having a serious romantic relationship with someone but only one of you knows it?
wow.

(I was able to stand only 6 seconds of the Manzeil video, but I may return to this thread and check it out tomorrow night.)

I happen to know TB has most of the hits on this video ...... And it really makes me upset ...... Back off!

Alan":1bm0u3ii said:
I happen to know TB has most of the hits on this video ...... And it really makes me upset ...... Back off!
Yeah but only M5 got the special "Demo" tape. He said it had some "twosome twerking" on it. :mrgreen:

Latest posts