Planning my week

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
Do the riots start tonight or tomorrow morning? I want to get my week planned. Also do I need to stock up on toilet paper before this starts?

I'm just going out to the farm with a 6-pack of Natties and enjoy a place where logic prevails while I still can.

Do the riots start tonight or tomorrow morning? I want to get my week planned. Also do I need to stock up on toilet paper before this starts?
I am sure you remember 4 years ago. Classes canceled because those poor students were too emotional to carry on. The socialites and elites severely depressed and in a bad mental state. TV news people crying on air. This time you will probably need that toilet paper to wipe the fan off. Regardless of the outcome, I think the fan is going to be stained for a while.

I am sure you remember 4 years ago. Classes canceled because those poor students were too emotional to carry on. The socialites and elites severely depressed and in a bad mental state. TV news people crying on air. This time you will probably need that toilet paper to wipe the fan off. Regardless of the outcome, I think the fan is going to be stained for a while.
Actually I missed out on 4 years ago. I was elk hunting. Listened to AM radio in the pickup the next morning to find out who won. The following week when I got back to work one of the coworkers told me how 5 or 6 liberal women all gathered in one office and cried with each other all day.

Darn you live way out in Oregon, I was hoping you could get us a new TV, I'll get one in Minneapolis

Nah, they were starting in Portland before the polls closed. But riots in Portland are sort of like hot dogs, baseball, and apple pie........ It is just what they do every night.
Except now, they can do it and legally have heroin, cocaine and psycho-delics with them, since Oregon decided to decriminalize all drugs in small amounts.

Last edited:
And to think as a 2nd generation Californian I relocated to the west coast of OR a few years ago. Talk about outta the frying pan & into the fire. :rolleyes:

Except now, they can do it and legally have heroin, cocaine and psycho-delics with them, since Oregon decided to decriminalize all drugs in small amounts.
So they passed that. I hadn't heard. I am pretty sure my whole community voted no but we have a hard time out voting Portland.

Same way here. Most of VA voted one way and a few small areas of the cities turn the winner the opposite.
Yep, there is 40 times more people in Portland than our entire county. And that is just Portland. Probably double or triple that if you figure the other cities surrounding it.

Latest posts