pirates

Help Support CattleToday:

There are plenty of people investigating it. Seems like some people on here just dont seem to agree with what the trained investigators with all the actual facts seem to think happened and are making all kinds of speculations.

All Im doing is pointing out the difference between facts and assumptions, not to mention outlandish guessing.

But thanks for the compliment, I did love the Columbo reruns as a small child. :cowboy:

I think the whole thing is made up cause me and a few of my buddies were down there drinking beer on the bank that day and we were shooting floating beer cans and we didn't see a thing.

Jogeephus":j5x6qic5 said:
I think the whole thing is made up cause me and a few of my buddies were down there drinking beer on the bank that day and we were shooting floating beer cans and we didn't see a thing.

Hey, I was there too, shooting "pop" cans and I didn't see you either, maybe because I was saving the beer cans... I did fly from Oregon.

Alan

Jogeephus":3r7hasvi said:
Mexican beer??

TexasBred":3e1dltpg said:
Jogeephus":3e1dltpg said:
Mexican beer??

Can't recall but I do remember it had blurry fudged print on the can.

Tecate beer. Got me in a whole mess of trouble when I was 1ad and down in Sanora and Hermisillo mexico. That was back when it was safer though

Would this be FOB in Mexico by chance? If so, I'm thinking this would be a lovely gift for my X. She doesn't mind the sight of blood. Actually she's partial to it and I think the little blood sucker would think it a plus. What do you want for it?

Sorta OT- :roll:
Local election - One guy says he's received threatning letters and found his dog hanging on his gate. Blames his opponates camp. He threw away the letters,buried the dog then called the police! Police say there is no evidence,they can't do anything. What do you think of his actions? Would you vote for him? :???:

peg4x4":1dptqlac said:
Would you vote for him? :???:

Would need much more detail than that. Party affiliation and how he votes against party lines. History, motives, values, connections, intelligence etc would all come in to play.

At times my decision may be based on the lessor of two evils.

You just never know Peg.

The media has been postulating all sort of possibilities on this jset ski issue. It seems some politicians may want to use this issue in their favor. That's sad. I don't think any of us will ever know the whole story. I've enjoyed following this discussion each day in this forum tho.

Come to think of it Peg, some of the media may be getting their scoop from this thread. They can yak forever and not give any more info.

Jogeephus":c4as33pd said:
Would this be FOB in Mexico by chance? If so, I'm thinking this would be a lovely gift for my X. She doesn't mind the sight of blood. Actually she's partial to it and I think the little blood sucker would think it a plus. What do you want for it?
Jo I will take $2000 for it and you pick it up
I will pm you the mailing info for the check and then send you a letter of where to pick it up after the check clears

peg4x4":3cjkc4f1 said:
Local election - One guy says he's received threatning letters and found his dog hanging on his gate. Blames his opponates camp. He threw away the letters,buried the dog then called the police! Police say there is no evidence,they can't do anything. What do you think of his actions? Would you vote for him? :???:

No, I wouldn't vote for him. If the letters and dead dog never existed, then he's a liar. If they did, and he destroyed the evidence before calling the police, then he's a moron. Got enough of those in office already, on both sides of the aisle.

peg4x4":5n4p31uz said:
Obvious idjit. Shouldn't get more than a few family member votes.

I was just talking with a candidate for Judge who was campaning the neighborhood.. She said the guy I was talking about DOES have phone threats recorded and has bodyguards! :shock: I am shocked and upset.

In our little town in Central Tx at one parties headquarters a 60 old woman went in and strutted around a while saying she was going to get their party together and beat theirs, as she was leaving she said she was going home get her pistol and come back and blow their heads off. She did spend the night in jail charged with a terrorest threat.

Latest posts