pirates

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I'd suppose y'all have been reading about the pirates on a Texas/Mexico lake that shot a man on a jet ski,then let his pretty,blond wife (who had seen all of them) run off with the other jet ski..
My question (one of many) How does someone wearing a life jacket float FACE DOWN??
If you wish to read more,go to blink on crime.

As I age,I become more and more sceptical

Seems like one of the thousands of border patrol guards that Obama sent down that way to stop the illegals from entering the country or one of the thousands of drug agents Bush enlisted to fight this war on drugs would have seen something. Or was it on the weekend or a federal holiday when it happened?

Different life jackets do different things. Most just float you. Very few are face up flotation. And those can be pricey

hooknline":7uf4srb8 said:
Different life jackets do different things. Most just float you. Very few are face up flotation. And those can be pricey
some of the newer and pricier ones have to be activated as well. As for agents....these folks on the jet ski were 6-7 miles inside Mexico's side of the lake. Hate that it happened but I'm sure they were aware of the potential dangers yet still chose to cross the boundary which is designated by big pillars, poles, etc. as well as signs along the boundary across the lake.

If we treated illegals north of the border the way they treat us south of the border illegal immigration would stop.

highgrit":2nqiuuv5 said:
If we treated illegals north of the border the way they treat us south of the border illegal immigration would stop.
That's pretty much the way OUR thugs, drug dealers, criminals treat tourist up here....as well as locals. It's the criminal element on both sides.

TexasBred":3d5y2vdw said:
highgrit":3d5y2vdw said:
That's pretty much the way OUR thugs, drug dealers, criminals treat tourist up here....as well as locals. It's the criminal element on both sides.

"Hey, honey, let's jet ski over to the Mexican side of the Lake."

reply: "OK, honey. Hold my beer."

The police are going to do that Columbo thing with this gal. She hasn't told the whole truth yet.

The road goes on forever...

hooknline":35l8aqx1 said:
I'm told the one he was wearing was a "Class 1 PFD",the best you can buy.. Has reflective stripes in the front.
She keeps telling different stories..

john250":10vs0l9f said:
TexasBred":10vs0l9f said:
highgrit":10vs0l9f said:

"Hey, honey, let's jet ski over to the Mexican side of the Lake."

reply: "OK, honey. Hold my beer."

The police are going to do that Columbo thing with this gal. She hasn't told the whole truth yet.

The road goes on forever...
Don't know about the girl and the truth thing yet but all the other sounds pretty typical. Jet skis, having fun, getting brave and who knows what happens from there. Falcon is a big lake so it could take some time to locate the body especially IF the lifejacket was not inflated.

Type 1's don't have to be inflated. They're basically a jacket for offshore and usually have a strobe light attached and are face up flotation .something is def not adding up here

hooknline":3jo79svi said:
Type 1's don't have to be inflated. They're basically a jacket for offshore and usually have a strobe light attached and are face up flotation .something is def not adding up here
I've never seen a jet skier with a Type I jacket/vest on either. Most use 3's and 4s. But I'm jsut thinking...if I had just shot somebody (her or the mexicans) I'd darn sure remove that PDF so the body could disappear. The jet ski would have been sold pretty quickly as well. Seems they now have witnesses that saw the boat chasing the lady on the jet ski and shooting at her.

I've never seen a jet skier wearing a type1. But being that's her description according to reports that's what he was wearing, I'm skeptical. Pulling a type 1 jacket off a floater isn't easy either. Not impossible, but def not easy in the water

This is the weirdest thing.
She isn't acting right,they keep going on about border security,not find my husband.
In my case,had it been my husband,I would have the body.. I'd ether still be out there with him,or would have towed him back..
And she was chewing gum during one of the many many interviews!

I'm leaning toward insurance fraud.
She killed him/had him killed..
They had lived in Mexico for some time,then moved across the border.
She says they thought the danger was all over... I live way up here,am old, don't get a lot of news,and I know the danger is fresh and alive.
Main question,on my part,is why would pirates kill a man for his Jetski,then let a cute blond in a bikni who had seen them,run away on another Jetski..?

kerley":1jdfn6w5 said:
Does anyone suspect that she just murdered her husband?
apparently half the posters on the topic do. Mexican gov't arrested 2 suspects this morning. Maybe they are hired hit men.

Suspects are a dime a dozen in Mexico.
The whole story stinks.

The reason I asked how long it has been, is the natural gases in bodies will cause it to float to the surface. Unless it is weighted down with something.

It's been a week.
Now she's saying the pirates have the husband.. What they would want with a dead body is beyond me..
she said he was shot in the front of the head,but the boats were behind them.
One of those "expression readers" is saying she's lieing about everything...
And Perry has shut his mouth.

Latest posts