Alice

Reaction score
newfarm1.jpg

newfarm2.jpg

newfarm3.jpg

newfarm4.jpg

newfarm5.jpg

Boy that looks nice -
hope that we can find something that ready to live on when we have to move in just a couple of years

Shoot, and I thought you had bought something like I live on. Id give my right leg for fences in that condition. 8) Id offer to trade, but crossing the Mississippi is something I try not to do if I can help it. Claustraphobia and all. Nice place you got there though.

You're welcome...and, it is a nice piece of property. I really, really like that big, big barn.

Alice

Alice":3r0yj524 said:
You're welcome...and, it is a nice piece of property. I really, really like that big, big barn.

Alice

Stop it Alice. I pretended like I didnt see that, and I had almost forgotten about it until you had to rub it under my nose again. I am soooooo jealous.

This property is familiar to me. I think I know about where it is at. Is it located just east of Savanah near Olive Hill?

3MR":2jhj4do5 said:
Alice":2jhj4do5 said:

Alice

Stop it Alice. I pretended like I didnt see that, and I had almost forgotten about it until you had to rub it under my nose again. I am soooooo jealous.

I'm jealous too. We used to have one like that...not nearly as nice...but mother nature did away with it in one fell swoop of the tornados tail. I'll always be jonesing another one...

Alice

CharterCapt, that's a nice looking place you have there. Much better condition than I imagined. By the looks of these pics, it doesn't look all that bad.

Enjoy.

Katherine

Capt dang nice place you got their.Im jealous too.like the barn and pasture.Now as Beefy said where's the beef

rattler

I DO NOT - REPEAT NOT!! - ever want to hear you say you have so much work to do to get this place into shape young lady.

That place is almost ready to go now.

Two weeks and some ground work and you are all set for the year.

Congrats.

Bez>

How did you get your hands on pictures of my farm?
Just kidding, very nice place. Although, that is what my place looks like, minus the huge barn, nice house, good fences, and that nifty Ford tractor. We aren't all that far apart, the land looks alot alike. Congrats. Cap'n.
Trey

Latest posts