IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

our barn from the road
IMG_0796.jpg

It looks so pretty in pictures, too bad we have to go out in it. :cry2:
Your fence looks just like ours do - the one with only a couple strands showing. I can hardly wait for spring. Saw a gopher - it must be coming. :banana:

I hate snow-amd am sick of wnter-but the pics are very scenic-can't wait for SPRING-SUMMER!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice comments...and yes, I too can not wait for spring. I just thought the morning looked so pretty could not resist some pics.
Last night freezing rain, enough to close schools and today a 10cm snow (4inches) with a blizzard warning...spring now please

larryshoat":f9p7e8w3 said:
Hey Randi, cool pics, really cool pics BRRRRRRRRRRR!

Larry

Stupid Larry :dunce: :bang: :dunce: :bang: . I gave Randi the credit for those great pics, Sorry RR!!!

Larry

Beautiful pics RR :clap:

Shame on you Larry :p ;-) :lol: just kidding my friend :D
Randiliana and RR both take some really pretty pics, they live in beautiful parts of our wonderful country (Canada) . :nod:

larryshoat":2xqlnb83 said:
larryshoat":2xqlnb83 said:
Hey Randi, cool pics, really cool pics BRRRRRRRRRRR!

Larry

Stupid Larry :dunce: :bang: :dunce: :bang: . I gave Randi the credit for those great pics, Sorry RR!!!

Larry
an i thought id end up doing something like that 1 of these days lolol.

Gave me a chuckle BHB.
Today the blizzard ended. Drifts across the roads 4-5 feet high and so long. Hubby is out feeding, bedding and plowing snow. Woke up to a -33 wind chill. The temp is not bad, but the wind...wowzza!
Glad the cows sucked it up through the storm...no babies
One fellow says he saw a crow the other day. So hopefully this is the first storm of three on the crow's backs. (old wives tale)

Latest posts