Jocelyn had a good day taking pics.
DSC_0657.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

DSC_0827.jpg

DSC_0804.jpg

DSC_0619.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

Golden Eagle we saw today driving up north.
DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

Calves out grazing this afternoon.
DSC_0653.jpg

Java and Tango
DSC_0492.jpg

The eagle pics are amazing, haven't seen them around here since last spring.

What kind of piggies are those Dylan ?

Love the pics, thanks for sharing . :D

Isomade, I like that one also. Of course I am biased, as I took that one.

HD, they are Berkshire Duroc cross.
The eagle pics JoJo took may be a once in a lifetime chance for here, around here anyway. :)

Awesome pics... Nice Piggy too! I didn't get any pics of the Golden Eagles we've had around here, but I do have a couple feathers they've left behind. I remember there was a yote carcass not far from the house and a Golden was pecking at it, Magpies, crows, etc were around but didn't dare come close

There was a pic I found online of a golden eagle picking up a fox and throwing him out of the way of a carcass,.. the Eagle looked twice the size of the fox

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Your pigs look plump. Shouldn't have any trouble getting some good backfat off em.

Wow, oh wow, just found this! Wonderful!

Love the pigs too, but did anybody ask what that large rodent thing is? How big is something like that?

Alacowman, loved your comment about the pigs!

Gale, that the rodent is a muskrat, fairly common around here is sloughs and dams. Very seldom seen walking around.
They are about 14 inches long including the tail.

The pigs are Duroc and Berkshire and take the cold really well.:)

A muskrat! I haven't ever seen one in real life, and don't think I've ever bothered to look up photos. Thank you! Much bigger than I would have thought.

Looks like you out did yourself with the latest round. The sunset pictures are awsome and I assume the pigs were not wild ones :)lol:). If I were taking pictures of the wild hogs around here, all you would be able to see would be thier back ends.

I'm thinking I'll give you an A+ for your efforts!

Dylan Biggs":2r4rpivo said:
Fly-guy, thanks but it was my daughter that took most of the photos. I only took the two horse photos and the one cattle photo. :)

Ok, please pass the "atta-gal" on to your daughter. She has a tallent that may open doors for her!

Latest posts