Picking a farm name

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground Cattle":7pbpyb3b said:
Best I seen was the
Oleo Ranch just a cheap little spread.

How many people even know what Oleo is/was?

dun

I remember Oleo, but I am lost on the die bubble. Mellorine? Sounds like one of those things that didn't make it all the way across the US. Like boiled custard. Couldn't have Thanksgiving or Christmas without it. My brother lived outside of Dallas for several years and no one there in the stores knew what it was.

Oleomargarine is an unobtrusive substance which some people like to spread on breadhttp://www.thecrimson.com/printerfriendly.aspx?ref=199973

found this on the web

OLEO sounds yummy....[/url]

dun":1jzob1av said:
Beefy":1jzob1av said:
i know what oleo is.

But did you ever break the little die bubble and knead it to make it yellow?

dun

Yep, know it well. Don't remember the die bubble though. I think it starred in Last Tango in Paris didn't it or was that the other brand?

flaboy":7dauz4ab said:
dun":7dauz4ab said:
Beefy":7dauz4ab said:
i know what oleo is.

But did you ever break the little die bubble and knead it to make it yellow?

dun

Yep, know it well. Don't remember the die bubble though. I think it starred in Last Tango in Paris didn't it or was that the other brand?

The stuff we got was pure white. You break a little buble of die and mixed and mixed and it turned it yellow. It's only purpose was the color.

dun

I know what oleo is but like the others I've never heard of the dye bubble though.

I could use any of these for our ranch:

Aint No Grass Left Ranch

When's It Gonna Rain Again Ranch

Wish I Was Rich Ranch

but we are the "TB Ranch"

There's a place down the rode from me called "Rancho Not So Grande" and another called "Sticker Acres". I've only got 100 acres so I don't feel it's big enough for a name, but if I did name it it'd probably be the, "No Mas Dinero Ranch".

Medic24":29ad7ebw said:
Well, at least you called this one right! I see cattle come into heat all the time still, doesn't seem to interest our Micheal Jackson aka "fazon" a bit...so it shall be..."Big Gay Bull Acres" :roll:

you still ain't got that thing straightened out?! sounds like he needs a knock on the head to set him straight.

Latest posts