Photos - What do they have in common?

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
What do these all have in common besides all being Red Angus?

The first 2 were just taken this past week, while the others are from a few months to a year old.

Rat_daughter.JPG

LMG_3001.JPG

A_Gill_ET_Calf_Coppertop_X_Rattler.JPG

Lot_27_big.JPG

Lot_48_-big.JPG

Lot_49_-_big.JPG

Lot_5_-_big.JPG

3024.jpg

3011_rsized.jpg

3008_resized.jpg

They ALL have well-developed hindquarter musculature! No Funnel Butts in any of the pictures. There are other desirable traits which MOST of them possess - well-balanced, strong top-lines, good capacity, consistent breed type, AND high tail settings (not REALLY a desirable trait) with the exception of no.1.

What they all have in common - NO FUNNEL BUTTS.

DOC HARRIS

Chris H hit it on the head. They are all out of our herdsire, VGW Rattler 908. He is pretty darn consistant. Check out his photo.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Here he is -

Rattler.jpg

Bryan

BRG":tjlouqfl said:
Chris H hit it on the head. They are all out of our herdsire, VGW Rattler 908. He is pretty darn consistant. Check out his photo.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Here he is -

Rattler.jpg

Bryan

Tell ya what pard. He's a cow makin sonofagun. Like his dtrs a lot. Is there semen available on him and if it's possible I would sure like to see his EPD's

Actually no, their isn't any semen available, I only have around 100 units left and he is dead. Died a couple years ago. But I do have semen on a couple of his sons, and will have sons available for sale next spring I believe.

His Reg. # is 659599 and here are his numbers:
BW: 2.5
WW: 50
YW: 81
Milk: 6
TM: 31
Stay 9

He is a Shoco Sir Robin son out of a LCHMAN Kingship 8787 daughter. On 295 head, the average BW is 82 lbs. 286 head averaged 665 lbs for weaning weight with a ratio of 102. We have 30 daughters in our herd today and they are averaging right at 100 for weaning weight ratio on their calves.

Thanks,
Bryan

WOW!!! One would be lucky to have any of his offspring in particular the daughters. Nice breeding.

Inoticed that all the cows seemed to have nice udders. most with great teat and teat placement. Very nice set of cattle. VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY Consistant !