• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Photo contest October 2020

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmerShell

Reaction score
Fall
this includes fall colors, fall calves, deer hunting, pumpkins, anything you think about fall. 🐃🐿🌻🍁🍂🦌🍻🎃🍗🥧

•All entries must be submitted via personal message to FarmerShell

•Deadline for entries October 28, 2020

•The voting poll will be held from October 29-31

•The winner will be announced on November 1-3

Thanks all of you who enter. Have a blessed day.

smoothmule

Reaction score
Hope this fits

Attachments

• 2B95FA11-4083-4609-9B92-F3A611C4ADC8.jpeg
    2B95FA11-4083-4609-9B92-F3A611C4ADC8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1

FarmerShell

Reaction score
Both pictures would be great except

"•All entries must be submitted via personal message to FarmerShell"

This is a pass rule for the photo contest I didn't make this rule. When people are voting poll it is set up so people don't know who's picture they are voting for. Is this something ya'll would like to change and post pictures directly on the board instead of pictures being anonymous until after the voting poll? Input is always appreciated.

FarmerShell

Reaction score
I've tried all day I can't get this new board to work for me to post the poll for the photo contest. Any suggestions.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've tried all day I can't get this new board to work for me to post the poll for the photo contest. Any suggestions.

I wish you had posted in the Announcement and Support area so I would have seen this sooner.

I do not see how to make this thread a poll by editing the first post. But, if you start a new thread. At the top there are two tabs. The second on is to create a Poll.

1604071714922.png

After you click on that tab you will see the Poll controls.

1604071774812.png

FarmerShell

Reaction score
Excuse me I didn't realize it was announcement and support. 🙌🏽 I'm having issues with the new board loading. Your more than welcome to take over the photo contest. The new board only loads half way for me... it loads some than leaves big blank where the rest doesn't load.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't want to take it over, I want to make it where you can keep on doing what you've been doing. You know the members and everyone much better than I do. I just was saying telling me of the issues in the Support forum would have gotten me to helping you sooner.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Were you trying to turn this thread into a post? Or starting a new thread with a poll?

ccr

Reaction score
I wish you had posted in the Announcement and Support area so I would have seen this sooner.

I do not see how to make this thread a poll by editing the first post. But, if you start a new thread. At the top there are two tabs. The second on is to create a Poll.

View attachment 655

After you click on that tab you will see the Poll controls.

View attachment 656

I don't want to take it over, I want to make it where you can keep on doing what you've been doing. You know the members and everyone much better than I do. I just was saying telling me of the issues in the Support forum would have gotten me to helping you sooner.
Where is the Announcement and Support area? Please help Shell with starting a poll with pictures for the photo contest. Private email would probably work to help her out. @Angie @alisonb

Or maybe a photo contest like we used to have is not possible with this new software?

FarmerShell

Reaction score
Miss Angie I'm fine with you taking over or anybody. You seem to know more than I do about which boards to post what and how to post every. I'm un-education and stupid. Don't bother sending me any messages I'm to dumb to read them. Good luck and have fun.
Friendly reminder I did say the new board wasn't loading for me but thats cool act like I'm stupid.
For everybody else sorry I'm a disappointment...

Latest posts