Pet Frog.....and a few other pics

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
I found me a little pet, lol:
DSCF0735.JPG

He was only a pet for 5 minutes, while I moved him from the middle of the pasture to a nice cool wet swamp. He sure was a hopper. :lol: ;-) He was only about two inches long from nose to "tail" end, smaller than what this pic suggests

DSCF0725.JPG

Notice something different in this pic? Here's a hint: Trees.

DSCF0723.JPG

Some wild plant taken at a different angle (Top view)

DSCF0750.JPG

Cattle in the Old Pasture...just moved them a few days ago

Might not be kickin' around here for another week or so, so enjoy these here pics while you can! :D

Your welcome to come get all the pet frogs you want out of my pastures. With all the rain we have been getting here lately if a cow steps in a new spot the print will fill with water and have frogs living in it in a matter of minutes, no exageration.

AB did you give him a big kiss and find your prince?Nice pics frogs are a good thing they eat alot of nasty insects.I am thinking it is a toad because of the coloring and pigmentation however I am not familiar with the whole frog/toad thing besides that it is very good to have them.Glad to see your pics again and hope to see more.Stay dry H.D.

You gotta kiss a lot of frogs.................... :(
Oh,it IS a frog-toads have warts, froggys have webbed feet

AB did you give him a big kiss and find your prince?

You might want to smoke some of that wild plant before you kiss the frog....he might turn into a prince after you do..

hillsdown":17sfjglh said:
AB did you give him a big kiss and find your prince?

<Snort> No. :p :roll: :lol: :lol:

Nice pics frogs are a good thing they eat alot of nasty insects.I am thinking it is a toad because of the coloring and pigmentation however I am not familiar with the whole frog/toad thing besides that it is very good to have them.Glad to see your pics again and hope to see more.Stay dry H.D.

Thanks.

Latest posts