Pendleton Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

puzzled in oregon

Reaction score
Are any of you familiar with the Pendleton Angus? A friend of mine has a 4 year old bull that her cousin(?) picked up for her a
few years ago, and she was told more recently that this line is a little hard to find and that she should find some nice angus heifers to
run with him. He looks like he should have he ability to produce hefty calves, not hefty birth weights. I used a young bull from him and
a grade angus cow and the calves are looking nice. Am hoping to buy a yearling bull out of the Pendleton bull this year that will be a full brother
to the bull I used last year.

Not familiar with that particular bull, but a bull named Pendleton is registered to Blue Dog Farm, Heavener Oklahoma. That farm is also shown as the breeder of that bull. Anyone can search a registered angus via the American Angus Association website; search by the full name, or partial name, or by registration number. Lots of animals turned up when I searched "Pendleton".

Not familiar with that particular bull, but a bull named Pendleton is registered to Blue Dog Farm, Heavener Oklahoma. That farm is also shown as the breeder of that bull. Anyone can search a registered angus via the American Angus Association website; search by the full name, or partial name, or by registration number. Lots of animals turned up when I searched "Pendleton".
Thank You

Latest posts