Pellet Grills

Help Support CattleToday:

Not a pellet grill, but works about the same with charcoal. I like it and will probably be my next grill/smoker to try out.

I'm going to do a roast on mine either tomorrow or Sunday. It depends on if my roast is thawed out by tomorrow morning. If I don't do a roast tomorrow then I am going to a beer can chicken. I just ordered some seasonings to make some summer sausage.

I'm going to do a roast on mine either tomorrow or Sunday. It depends on if my roast is thawed out by tomorrow morning. If I don't do a roast tomorrow then I am going to a beer can chicken. I just ordered some seasonings to make some summer sausage.
If you have a vacuum sealer, seal it and drop it in a bucket of cold water. It will thaw quickly.

If you have a vacuum sealer, seal it and drop it in a bucket of cold water. It will thaw quickly.
I have done that before. I checked the roast this morning and it is still frozen in the middle. I'm going to do the chicken today as it was never frozen, just bought it yesterday. My sister was wanting chicken so I said lets do a beer can chicken; I think she gets tired of beef, but dad and I could eat beef everyday. Although it is kind of hard to do anything else when you have good beef in the freezer.

I have done that before. I checked the roast this morning and it is still frozen in the middle. I'm going to do the chicken today as it was never frozen, just bought it yesterday. My sister was wanting chicken so I said lets do a beer can chicken; I think she gets tired of beef, but dad and I could eat beef everyday. Although it is kind of hard to do anything else when you have good beef in the freezer.

Did the roast on the smoker today, turned out pretty good. Got dads approval, so it must be good. The recipe said Texas style, not sure what that is, but it was pretty good.

Did the roast on the smoker today, turned out pretty good. Got dads approval, so it must be good. The recipe said Texas style, not sure what that is, but it was pretty good.
I just did a roast myself. It is currently 'resting'. Should be good to go in a few minutes and it's smelling really good.

Latest posts