Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S":22g1ttdp said:
greybeard":22g1ttdp said:
cowboy43":22g1ttdp said:
Whose old enough to remember when traveling across country a water bag was hung off the front bumper..

The same guy that remembers when Moby Dick was a minnow and Capt Ahab was a seaman apprentice.

I do however, remembering traveling across Texas and you didn't stop at a cafe.you stopped at a store, and got sandwich stuff and ate at a roadside park or just on the side of the road under an oak tree to eat and you weren't worried about getting mugged by miscreants, run over by an 18 wheeler, solicited by hookers, or rousted out and sent on your way by the police.

...but on the rare occasions that you did stop at a cafe, the waitress would automatically set a glass of water in front of you. You didn't have to ask for it like you do now.
And everybody in the house was puffing on a Camel, Lucky Strike or roll your own.

I am 74 today and have lived a clean life, I have never drinked, smoked , cussed or chased wild women. If I started doing these things now , I wonder how many years it would shorten my life. :cboy:
I do have one vice,I lie. :banana:

cowboy43":3i9zj1w4 said:
I am 74 today and have lived a clean life, I have never drinked, smoked , cussed or chased wild women. If I started doing these things now , I wonder how many years it would shorten my life. :cboy:
I do have one vice,I lie. :banana:
This part was unnecessary

It is believed 1/3 of sexual assault goes unreported. Meaning 2/3 is reported.
Of the reported investigated.
6% are completely false
Meaning 94% is true or contains some truth.
Make of it what you will. They are your sisters or daughters.

Son of Butch":x1lvaxpt said:
It is believed 1/3 of sexual assault goes unreported. Meaning 2/3 is reported.
Of the reported investigated.
6% are completely false
Meaning 94% is true or contains some truth.
Make of it what you will. They are your sisters or daughters.
6% of our sons and brothers are unjustly crucified

ga.prime":3tl11f5y said:
46 updates available on my smartphone, I'm so excited I don't know what to do
Well, if you never make another post, we'll know you decided to install the updates,.....

I guess most people don't know what they are talking about but have to express their option anyway and should just shut up and keep their mouth shut because no one cares what they are saying anyway I am trying to write a long sentence but my thoughts have run out so I will just shut up because no one cares what I write :hide: :cboy: ps that is what he means anyone else know what he means :dunce:

We herd sheep, drive cattle and lead men. Lead me, follow me or get out of my way. - General George S. Patton
aka "Old Blood & Guts"

Commonly shortened to... "Lead, follow or get out of the way."

I've been clearing fence along a county road in a rural hill country area. As always plenty of old busy bodies have stopped to ask what the heck is going on out here.
I've told everyone today that we are breaking ground on a ice detention facility to be used to hold and sort the caravan. ....... 8)

callmefence":1klql3st said:
I've been clearing fence along a county road in a rural hill country area. As always plenty of old busy bodies have stopped to ask what the heck is going on out here.
I've told everyone today that we are breaking ground on a ice detention facility to be used to hold and sort the caravan. ....... 8)
When you tire of that one, tell them you're building a security fence for a radioactive waste disposal site that's going to be built there...

Latest posts