Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth":30a57ojc said:
You're right Kingfisher a picture would help. I'm I did take the time to draw out the problem and post a picture of it so he could provide a picture of the solution.

I don't have a picture , kingfisher only lives a half hour away if he'll come up here I'll take pictures of him digging one . Then you'll both know.. :cboy:

fenceman":sfckhn06 said:
Deepsouth":sfckhn06 said:
You're right Kingfisher a picture would help. I'm I did take the time to draw out the problem and post a picture of it so he could provide a picture of the solution.

I don't have a picture , kingfisher only lives a half hour away if he'll come up here I'll take pictures of him digging one . Then you'll both know.. :cboy:

That'll work!

fenceman":1f4stj30 said:
Deepsouth":1f4stj30 said:

I got one similar to dig at my farm. You bring that big mamma post driver with you when you come to take the pictures. I've got some posts that need setting in rocky ground I could use your help with. :)

Kingfisher":3bhk79te said:
Where is the rebar?

Photo bucket cut it off. I'll go back to the drafting table as soon as I get a chance.
Dave":3bhk79te said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3bhk79te said:
Did somebody blow their nose on that envelope?

Maybe he was out of toilet paper.

I,m in the Texas hill country when you run outta toilet paper you use a cedar branch. Just make dam sure you go the right direction. :nod:

Now this thread is going in the right direction.
Regional toilet paper substitutes.... be honest :mrgreen:

fenceman":2zbondwq said:

I'm still not paying any attention to this thread. My socks aren't that valuable tho. Neither is a bandanna.

backhoeboogie":3ajawnza said:
fenceman":3ajawnza said:

I'm still not paying any attention to this thread. My socks aren't that valuable tho. Neither is a bandanna.

For Western Washington there are lots of assorted trees and bushes with nice leafs in the summer (thimble berries are the best). In the winter there is always moss. Sort of acts like a moist sponge. For Eastern Washington a person better go with shirt tails, socks, or bandanna because sage brush and/or bitter brush is short on leaf and long one stiff woody stems.

Had a boy working for me disappear into the the brush for a bit. Came back with one sleeve missing off his shirt. I ask him why he only had one shirt sleeve. Well boss I don't feel so good today , I might have to shyt again.

Hired a city kid fresh out of high school, we was working out in the woods in the middle of no where
He started walking toward his truck and said he had to go home for a little while, be back in 30 minutes, when he got back I asked him where he had gone, he said no bathroom out here, he did not know how to squat behind a tree. I told him next time I gotta go to follow me and I would show him. He did not show up for work anymore. :cboy:

jeepers; I was milking one time and a cow got upset and let loose, dung everywhere including over me. Turned to the boss, said, I'll be back in five.
Pretty sure I was back in five minutes, told him that shower it don't work, but the trickle of water was enough got clean, and new clothes anyway.
Ten years younger I would never have done something like that, would just have hosed off and carried on. Even though home is two minutes from the milking shed.

Latest posts