Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

plastic mattress covers?
Oh No!!! :help: :cry2:
Don't you realize you're sleeping on a simple molecule away from artificial butter??
:roll:
(well, not really a 'simple' molecule.. )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

greybeard":6ta8r1nf said:
plastic mattress covers?
Oh No!!! :help: :cry2:
Don't you realize you're sleeping on a simple molecule away from artificial butter??
:roll:
(well, not really a 'simple' molecule.. )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've slept on worse, and you probably have too.

My husband asked me the other day if I knew how it felt to be dead.. I looked at him, probably said some sort of smartallic reply...but then he said. What did it feel like before you were born? :???:

Rafter S":2uhexs69 said:
Our daughter got a good case of bedbugs at her apartment a few years ago, so my wife insisted we put airtight covers on every mattress in the house. I can guarantee ours don't have all that.
Could you hear those critters screaming and scratching as they suffocated?? :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":2eth2c54 said:
Rafter S":2eth2c54 said:
Our daughter got a good case of bedbugs at her apartment a few years ago, so my wife insisted we put airtight covers on every mattress in the house. I can guarantee ours don't have all that.
Could you hear those critters screaming and scratching as they suffocated?? :lol2: :lol2:

When helping our daughter deal with the problem we were very careful not to transfer them to our house, so I don't believe the airtight mattress covers were really necessary, but I've been married long enough that I kept that opinion to myself.

Rafter S":14hjwzzx said:
TexasBred":14hjwzzx said:
Rafter S":14hjwzzx said:

When helping our daughter deal with the problem we were very careful not to transfer them to our house, so I don't believe the airtight mattress covers were really necessary, but I've been married long enough that I kept that opinion to myself.
wisdom...

Reckon I've slept on worse in some rig bunkhouses. I've seen guys sleep with no shower and no sheet on those mattresses

Eddie Haskell was one of my all time favorite TV characters.

Wally: I hope your battery isn't dead.
Eddie: Now how could it be dead? I just pulled it out of my father's car this morning.

Son of Butch":eycketbo said:
Eddie Haskell was one of my all time favorite TV characters.

Wally: I hope your battery isn't dead.
Eddie: Now how could it be dead? I just pulled it out of my father's car this morning.

Eddie was the consumate suck butt to adults too, but they were on to him.
Eddie Haskell: How do you do, Mr Cleaver. Excuse me, sir.
Ward Cleaver: [exit Eddie] Hmmph. That boy is so polite, it's almost un-American.

Eddie Haskell Jr.: You looked as though you just walked out the runway.
June Cleaver: Eddie?
Eddie Haskell Jr.: Yes Mrs. Cleaver?
June Cleaver: Cut the crap.

I liked Eddie's line as an adult in the short run "Still The Beaver" tv series.
Working as a building contractor on an addition to Wally's home... it was something like

Wally: Eddie did you get the permits to start building?
Eddie: Permits lead to inspection and if you want to build to code it's gonna cost more.

I used to frequent a place in Burleson County Tx called the Bar-None-Bar.
They asked ya if you were carrying a knife when you walked in and if you said 'no', they'd hand you one..

O.K. fine how about this one:
Thomas Jefferson was 45 years old when he fathered a child with his 15 yr old household slave Sally Heming.
He fathered 6 children with Heming, with the final child being born when he was 65.

Latest posts