Passing

Help Support CattleToday:

farmerjan

Reaction score
Just a note that I will be hit or miss here for a bit. Got news that my mom passed away today. Don't know the details yet. She has had alzheimers and has been bad, it is really a blessing but my dad is going to take it very bad as he was nearly beside himself a few weeks back when he thought she was leaving him then....She was 88. I will be making a trip to NH and who knows what things will bring. Please say a prayer for my father... I am sad but at peace with it... I saw her about 2 years ago and she recognized me and I said my good byes to her in my own way back then.... then I had my ankle replacement and the covid crap.... things just getting back to a semblance of normal....
Thanks to all for being friends here...

Just a note that I will be hit or miss here for a bit. Got news that my mom passed away today. Don't know the details yet. She has had alzheimers and has been bad, it is really a blessing but my dad is going to take it very bad as he was nearly beside himself a few weeks back when he thought she was leaving him then....She was 88. I will be making a trip to NH and who knows what things will bring. Please say a prayer for my father... I am sad but at peace with it... I saw her about 2 years ago and she recognized me and I said my good byes to her in my own way back then.... then I had my ankle replacement and the covid crap.... things just getting back to a semblance of normal....
Thanks to all for being friends here...
I have walked that trail with dad on Alzheimer's. It's tough prayers for your family .
Dad passed June 6 2002 mom went July 7 2002. After 65 years of marriage it just killed her.
As you said my dad passed mentally in 99. We took care of his body until 02.
Watch your dad.

Hugs and please hug your dad....We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Travel safe.

Latest posts