Pairs Hilton/Nicole Richie

Help Support CattleToday:

Rod, I've spent countless hours at Family's without Trees. com I officially have given up tracing your ancestors. I still keep coming up with a group of people swinging from trees with docked tails, and a stump.

You never can tell where my next job will take me Mr. Clean. I heard, we have one upcoming in Lawrence. I was gonna turn it down, but I may have to ease that way. Did I ever tell you what I did in the military? HMMMM. :cboy:

warpaint":14m7k6aj said:
You never can tell where my next job will take me Mr. Clean. I heard, we have one upcoming in Lawrence. I was gonna turn it down, but I may have to ease that way. Did I ever tell you what I did in the military? HMMMM. :cboy:
I was in the Military too Aplus. I served in the Militant wing of the Salvation Army. I guarded attended clothing drop off points. I am Delta Force skilled in determining and sorting Polyesther and Cotton.Warpaint and I were Twins from the same Mother, but different Daddy's.Paint was the breeched one, I came out first.

warpaint":1qodmzmx said:

Warpaint I always wanted to ask you exactly what you did in the military, But I thought the policy was "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" So I never brought it up ;-) :D

Latest posts