Paid to much for this piece of junk.......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
....got carried away.....I have gambled on junk like this for years and usually come out as I have four projects in buckets right now needing time and parts to complete.

Got my fingers crossed that the lower end is alright as I can make it a 100% 372xp minus the high top filter with a dremel, a new piston and some clean-up work.... We will see how it turns out after I receive it and get time to check out and completely tear down.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-372X ... true&rt=nc

jltrent":qsy6kruk said:
....got carried away.....I have gambled on junk like this for years and usually come out as I have four projects in buckets right now needing time and parts to complete.

Got my fingers crossed that the lower end is alright as I can make it a 100% 372xp minus the high top filter with a dremel, a new piston and some clean-up work.... We will see how it turns out after I receive it and get time to check out and completely tear down.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-372X ... true&rt=nc

You are a very talented mechanic.

kenny thomas":o7rzhme8 said:
That looks like $2 junk to me not $202. Shows what I know.

Kenny I bought nine junkers like that last year from a neighbor, where he got them I don't know. I traded him a rebuilt 025 stihl and $50 to boot. One of them was a MS460 and six others Stihls...I fixed them all as without free labor, at what they charge at the dealer most wouldn't have been worth it. I sold the MS460 on line for $740 plus the ride. A guy from Oregon bought it and emailed me a few days latter he was very happy with it.

Here is a picture of the finished saw painted and completely reconditioned (had to replace the right side PTO housing as the clutch drum came a part and destroyed it.

PKdvEcq.jpg

pdXgv2L.jpg

kenny thomas":ec3vk3nd said:
But this is a husky
Kinda like a Ford vs. Chevy vs Dodge debate. Certain Huskies are very desirable as their chain speed weight/power ratio is hard to beat on some. If I had only one saw it would be a 346xp.

Latest posts