out of pocket for awhile--wifes father died

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Got the call this morning we've been expecting since Oct. Father in law passed away after a bout with cancer so we're headed back up to Paris Tx. Gonna be tough--seems like that's all we've done the last few years is attend somber events.

So sorry to hear that news, Greybeard. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Even though those calls are "expected," it's still something you aren't ready for when it comes.

Sorry for your loss, I can relate. My father is in good health in his mid 80's but I know the call will come sooner than later these days. Rough times.

Sorry gb. We're not looking forward to that day with my MIL. It's gonna be extremely rough on my wife

Heartfelt condolences, prayers sent for a safe trip, strength and peace to get through this difficult time.
It is very hard to lose a parent. Both of my husband's and my parents are gone.

Greybeard, expected or not, its never easy. My condolences to you and your wife. Safe trip and I wish for you all that everything goes smoothly.

Katherine

So very sorry to hear that. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers. Safe travels.
Colleen

Latest posts