Our fair results from ga

Help Support CattleToday:

Southerngal

Reaction score
Everyone has had a chance to catch our breathes form returning home from the GA national fair.My daughter showed there and I am happy with the results we did not win any of our classes but she placed well.
In showmanship she placed 8th out ot 58 eight graders. not bad for her second yr showing
In her steer class she got 5th
PB simm class she got 6th
in her %sim classes she got a 5th and 10th place.
I am confused about some of her placements with some of her critters. when i figure out how to get a pic on here i will show ya'll the ones that i am talking about.
One hiefer was reserve grand at the south eastern regioals and she is the one we got 10th with. but I am happy with the way things went.
I know this a cattle brd put i cant help but to brag about her hogs also. At the jackpot before the fair she won reserve barrow and her showmanship class and got 3rd with her gilt. At the fair her barrow was to big so he was a no-show. Her gilt was 10 th and she got 8th in showmanship. It was a hard 8th to get considering her gilt was crazy as a bed bug and came into standing heat the day of the show.

Congrats - if she placed anywhere close to the top at a Regional - they have to be really good. Real strong competition normally. To be Res Grand is super.
Different judge - different day. Go figure.

Latest posts