OU / Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Any pregame predictions? I ain't got a clue, Texas is more consistent and it just depends on which OU shows up. I'll venture a guess at OU by 1. Of course they could lose by 40.

Yea I guess we will see if Mack Brown gets outcoached again this week, cause he got his butt kicked by Dana Holmgreen last week.

houstoncutter":p4g2cmwi said:
Yea I guess we will see if Mack Brown gets outcoached again this week, cause he got his butt kicked by Dana Holmgreen last week.
Not really....;( we got whooped by #13 to the tune of 207 yards...
I will say on the replay he did have that " deer in the head light" look
:)

The horns are way over ranked . I thought their d looked bad until I watched their offense . It's atrocious .

Know you know why some folks had OU close to #1 at the beginning
Of the year and Texas not even in the top25....boomer sooner!

Kingfisher":3ag04tmj said:
Know you know why some folks had OU close to #1 at the beginning
Of the year and Texas not even in the top25....boomer sooner!

:roll: Sooners had a great game today, but have not put it back to back to back, don't go overboard on one great performance. Longhorns sucked today.

Before anyone beats me to the draw, I know the Ducks have a very tough second half of the year to go, starting with Arizona St, they still have Stanford and USC, so my point is this is no brag other than lots of season played and lots to go. Oh! Sorry Vic, at least we still have Colorado! :D

Alan

I have a son at UT and am for the Longhorns but that was embarrassing. Coach is way overpaid.

banekar":7pp6hnxh said:
I have a son at UT and am for the Longhorns but that was embarrassing. Coach is way overpaid.
Actually he's a pretty darn good coach. Got a lot of underachievers out there. May need to do something drastic to get their attention and let them know you don't win by just showing up and giving the "hook'em horns" sign. Texas has loads of talent. Unfortunately they haven't put it all together yet. I've thought they were ranked to high from the start but never dreamed OU would do this to them.

I disagree TB. A "Darn good coach" does better than this team has this year. He has talent in his guys, but has failed to develop them into a team that can consistently handle that line of scrimmage. If he has underachievers, then that is HIS job to change their attitude and he hasn't done it.
OU wasn't all that great--UT was simply that BAD.

(Football doesn't build strong character--It eliminates the weak ones.--Darrell Royal)

Hard to figure these sports teams. Sky high one day and flat as a pancake the next. Happens in the pro's too. He77 my Aggies thought every game ended at halftime last year. May wish the one next week does end at halftime. :shock:

Consistency and depth is the name of the game in college football. Hard to do with college guys...

Limomike":2vps2qk7 said:
Consistency and depth is the name of the game in college football. Hard to do with college guys...
OU has been consistently putting a deep beating on TU. :lol: :lol2:

TexasBred":2q0wze89 said:
Limomike":2q0wze89 said:
OU has been consistently putting a deep beating on TU. :lol: :lol2:

Yep.. but if u go back over the series, it seems it goes that way.. one team dominates for 3-5 years. then the other one does for the next few years or so.

Latest posts