Optimizer Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

This is our oldest Optimizer calf. She is a November yearling, and right at 1100 pounds. She received NO GRAIN until about 45 days ago when we started bringing the show heifers in to get ready for show season. This first picture was taken the end of March at a show, she was reserve champion Simmental female
24fljtl.jpg

This was taken a few days ago, after we sheared off her dead winter coat so we can grow a new one for this season..
a4a7nq.jpg

I sure love looking at her in the pasture!
We have a June bull that is already at 1000 pounds. We hope to bring him in this weekend and get him sheared off so we can show him. They have the best docility and grow on weeds!

Hey Mate, what breed is that bull? I like the look of him. I have alway been curious of using a black baldy bull. Do you have any more pictures.

OzssieDave19":35fnfh9y said:
Hey Mate, what breed is that bull? I like the look of him. I have alway been curious of using a black baldy bull. Do you have any more pictures.

The bull is 3/4 Simmental registered with the American Simmental Association in Bozeman, MT.

I will post more pictures.

15q7u4l.jpg

This is his Dam's first calf from fall 2015. Calf is sired by Uno Mas. I bred her in December at 14 months of age to Elevate. Will calve in late Sept/Oct time frame 2017.

2vkzqjl.jpg

Him on the far left:

mkelmo.jpg

29de8as.jpg

Good looking young bull. And I think his eyelashes are properly angled

OzssieDave, here is one from probably late October. He has grown like a weed. Birth weight was 85 pounds.

2n0lqw4.jpg

Hi bright raven. You have lovely looking cattle. I love seeing great cattle and passionate farmers

Latest posts