Opened up grazing corn in the snow (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

ANAZAZI":1dv1houd said:
SRBeef":1dv1houd said:
ANAZAZI":1dv1houd said:
That is a nice summertime photo of father christmas youve got there! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Merry christmas!

I am no where near old enough nor fat enough to be father Christmas though - besides he has more hair on top. Although maybe that's why he wears that red cap all the time?! I guess that's what 8 kids do to your hair line...

Merry Christmas to you folks in Sweden and around the world!

We have three children and work on the fourth; wich one from #1 to #8 is most likely to take the last hair? :banana:

I have this theory that the third one is the one where everything changes since the kids have you and the wife out numbered. About the hair - no matter how many you have it's always the teenagers that cause you to lose your hair. The more kids the more teenage years you have to go. Just wait - you will see!

That 4th one may sound like a good idea on a quiet winter evening around a fireplace with a bottle of wine.... but just wait until they are 19,17,15 & 13 !!!

But they do get through those years! And in the end there is just more love to spread around. Just remind yourself of that when you have 4 teenagers!

jmho. Jim

Thanks Jim!! There are three stages in a man`s life; when he beleives in santa,
when he does not beleive in santa,
and when he is santa!

Forgot to metion that the cattle seem to do good, in fact they look really nice!

Latest posts