Warming up

Help Support CattleToday:

Without guards that will make it hard on gutters if installed. Send that warm weather on east.

That would sure give somebody a big lick on the head if they were under it when it fell off. Weather has been nasty here the last few days with snow, ice, and wind. Nothing like y'all get, but I sure don't like it. Supposed to get down to -3 tomorrow, then back up around 65 and rainy by the end of next week. That's crazy Tennessee weather for you. I'm looking forward to the warmer temps, but it's gonna be a muddy mess after things thaw out and rain for several days.IMG_7079.jpeg

A couple years ago it was snowing hard one evening. I had to go out twice to sweep the snow off the TV and computer satellite dishes. Third time the wife said she would go do it. She came back in looking like she lost a big snowball fight. While walking back on the sidewalk the snow had let loose on the house roof. Just about buried her. We both had a good laugh over that one.

Down to 12F already, wind blowing with wind chill down around 5... going to get colder... luckily no precip until mid week... then it is supposed to be in the 50's and will be rain and mud...