Warmed up and clouds came in.

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh yeah

Oh yeah... I remember those scratchy wool US Govt issue blankets and thick wool socks. When Uncle Sugar started issuing insulated nylon poncho liners we thought we'd died and gone to heaven.
They must have been using carpet wool GB
Australian sheep cockies made a lot of money supplying wool to the US army during the Korean war. Wool was 1 pound/ pound of wool back then. Nothing feels better on your skin than fine Australian merino wool.

Ken

I still have the black wool union suit that we all wore in the winter working in the woods in the PNW. Wool keeps you warm even if it gets wet. I have several heavy wool coats. Somewhere along the way I lost my wool pants. I need to get a new set.

I still have the black wool union suit that we all wore in the winter working in the woods in the PNW. Wool keeps you warm even if it gets wet. I have several heavy wool coats. Somewhere along the way I lost my wool pants. I need to get a new set.
Look up Gostwear. They are in Quebec.

30F would have been an improvement here. We got up to 24F this afternoon on a nice sunny day. Not bad once the wind died down. And I am older than both of you kids.
That's what I was thinking. I would love to see some 30F weather for a change. Maybe Saturday for us. Monday and Tuesday it never got above zero, and my feed tractor would not start. Those two days it was -35 in the morning. I come to the conclusion that the fuel was gelled up, and I am using the blended fuel; I didn't think it would gel. I guess I was wrong.

Latest posts