One or Two?

Help Support CattleToday:

Is she gonna have twins? Or one whopper of a calf.
It is funny how there is this notion that a big girl may have twins…we do it here too so no judgement!😊 Often we discover the ones that look like twins just have a single and the ones we don't expect pop out twins. Can't wait to hear the results. Divided thoughts in this family…we expect a follow up post @Josher 😊

It is funny how there is this notion that a big girl may have twins…we do it here too so no judgement!😊 Often we discover the ones that look like twins just have a single and the ones we don't expect pop out twins. Can't wait to hear the results. Divided thoughts in this family…we expect a follow up post @Josher 😊
I vote single....

Is she gonna have twins? Or one whopper of a calf.
My dad had an old cow that was as wide as she was tall. Everyone expected a multiple birth for sure... and after waiting patiently she went well past the date she should have calved and it turned out she was open the whole time. One of my earliest lessons...

My dad had an old cow that was as wide as she was tall. Everyone expected a multiple birth for sure... and after waiting patiently she went well past the date she should have calved and it turned out she was open the whole time. One of my earliest lessons...
Sounds just like our old Steamroller - and she came by her name honestly. Friend was over and asked when she was due. Ummm, that's her month-old calf next to her. You could never tell she was bred just by looking at her and weighed in at 2300 lbs. heavy bred. But that fat girl calved like clockwork!