Old Simmental Semen from 1999

Help Support CattleToday:

Great job guys. I knew I could depend on you. I actually found his ASA # myself. Another breeder/friend had used him. I never used him. He is a fullblood. Another member had ordered it and never picked it up.
I have a number of OLD bulls' semen I thought I would list them for sale.
This bull is a POLLED fullblood. Quite unusual for that time.
THANKS!!

Great job guys. I knew I could depend on you. I actually found his ASA # myself. Another breeder/friend had used him. I never used him. He is a fullblood. Another member had ordered it and never picked it up.
THANKS!!
He sure was a nice one!

THANKS!!

I seem to remember there was a bit of controversy about a particular Simmental bull in the 90s that was either Flekvieh or full blood that was polled. I can't remember the bull, as I was just a kid at the time, but the bull was marketed in the magazines as a full blood Flekvieh that was polled and many people didn't believe it, or thought the bull was crossed with something else to give it the polled gene.

Latest posts