OK, TX Tornados

Help Support CattleToday:

3MR

Reaction score
I hope all my fellow Okies and our Texas neighbors to the west have made it through all these tornados these last few days. According to the news OKC metro got hit. Doesnt look like to much damage though. Thank God for that. My prayers go out to the family that lost two members last night in the panhandle.

Yeah, I heard about that. I've actually had the TV on today on the weather channel. We had a big thunderstorm pass thru not long ago...and may be getting another one passing thru before long.

My heart surely goes out to the loved ones of the people who were lost.

Alice

Well, just discovered my county is one of many under a tornado watch. Thought it was looking a little dull green outside. I'm gettin' a mite nervous.

Alice

Supposedly tomorrow is supposed to be the end of them. At least this front anyway. You would think it was April already.

Course like WP said. I just went out and checked all my stock ponds and my cup runneth over. :lol: One of them is still rising.

On the down side some of my oats washed out. :x I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. :p

3MR":1e2u2bey said:
Supposedly tomorrow is supposed to be the end of them. At least this front anyway. You would think it was April already.

Course like WP said. I just went out and checked all my stock ponds and my cup runneth over. :lol: One of them is still rising.

On the down side some of my oats washed out. :x I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. :p

Yeah, that's one way to look at it, bless your heart.

Alice

yeah were supposed it get it tonite...im scared it hate thunderstorms...they scare me that one of my cattle is gonna get struck by lightning, hit just right with a hail stone and kill them or worse case sinario a tornado... :( :shock: :cry:

Latest posts