Ok tornado

Help Support CattleToday:

My sister and her husband were at the park towers school until 1 am helping to pull people out. Alive and dead. Then all civilians were told to go home or to shelters. This is really hitting her hard today. They were able to out some pictures on their fb ill try to grab and post later today.

Right now the immediate need is drinking water, hygiene products, meals, blankets, bug spray, and clothing. Best way to help make that happen is the Red Cross so feel free to donate whatever you can

Just talked to her. Service is spotty. The area is in a big need of generators and floodlights. And donations to the Red Cross so they can supply food and water. If anyone near ok city or Tulsa can coordinate a load of generators that's what they need the absolute most right now. They have plenty of manpower for the time being.

Also, there are entire neighborhoods that search and rescue haven't gotten tonywt and they keep finding people trapped in their storm shelters.

Haven't heard but I'm not sure where in ok he is. Anyone know?
Knowing him as little as I do I'm sure he is riding around in a very small yet colorful car collection donations to help out in the area

Latest posts