Ok tornado

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Just heard from my sister that the big tornado that just went through near ok city wipes out their entire area. The school on the news is the school
My nephews go to. They're all ok, but the area is wiped out. School, church, entire subdivisions.
Hope everyone else is alright

Glad your family is OK.
I'm sick of looking at pictures of debris fields.
I'm hearing TV news use the term "massive" and that's never good when the subject is tornados.
Best wishes and prayers for Oklahoma.

Everyone on my family side is accounted for. They're headed into the damage to help search. Several of their friends families haven't been heard from yet. There were kids in the school when it got hit. Pray for the area

From what I'm hearing, this sounds like it's more than really bad. All you guys in the alley have my prayers take care of you and yours. We'll talk in a couple of days, gods speed, my prayers are with you!

Alan

I am very grateful that your family is OK. I am so sick about what happened to the school. The children, faculty and their families are in my prayers.
I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this. : (

Word so far is casualties at the school. No details yet news is saying 10 confirmed in the area.

Been watching it on the TV. I am sick to my soul over what those parents will go through this day! :frowns:

I pray for God's grace to help them all through what is to come.

Tornados usually hit a small area and they're gone. These storms were big and wide. I've heard as much as two miles wide, though reports of a mile wide are more common. That really ups the chances of getting hit. Makes it more like a hurricane, hitting everyone.
I heard of 300 ???? dead horses in the OKC burbs???

I just heard 24 children at the school. Pray for the parents. Hook, I'm glad you are in contact with yours and they are ok

I'm on the edge of tears from relief and from grief. I don't know why but my 3 nephews weren't at the school at the time. I'm just getting bits and prices of relayed info now because the cell towers being down and the overload.

We saw an F1 out our back window over twenty years ago....missed us but killed some neighbors.....
still the sound and the fury of it was awesome....
Wife and I can not sleep thru a thunderstorm to this day.....
I cannot imagine the terror and devastaion of an f5 a mile or more wide....

Latest posts