Oh Boy!

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Went into the store today to let them know I was coming back when the boss gets me on the schedule. Well as soon as I walk in the first question is, "When are you coming back?". One person told me to go look in the area I was in charge of before I got hurt. There was nothing there! The shelves were empty!
A customer came up and asked who was in charge of this area. I raise my hand, they ask if I was asleep at the wheel. Told them no I was off due to an injury.
I asked who was ordering? Nobody knew.

So after my therapty tomorrow I plan to stop at the store and make sure the order goes in tomorrow.

A lot of stuff needs to be caught up from what I saw. No wonder the owners kept asking when I was coming back.

chis the store you work for sounds like the 1 my brother works for.he has to make it a point to go in an do all of the ordering for the store.

BB I did make a point of going in and doing an order when I was out but was told to not do that until I got back to work with clearance from the doc.

The person who was ordering before me was the floor super, who quit. The bosses trained another person to order and she got called up by FEMA. Boss was training another person last night.
I had a file in the back that had a list of everything I ordered and when it was to be on the truck. Found out when the supply warehouse cut back the amount in each case this way. Laying odds that the store manager was suppose to be doing the orders but didn't.

One thing that really bugged me was seeing the 2 new people walking through the store with their hands in their pockets doing nothing. the floor was filthy and needed to be swept.
I can hardly wait to get back to work.
My co-workers can hardly wait too.

Went in and got the order in. Now to wait to hear from the boss as to when I am scheduled to work.

Sounds like things are looking up! Its a nice feeling when people miss you and need you.

I hope you get back in there soon.

Katherine

Latest posts