Officer fired for shooting squirrels in dollar store

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":2cp3br8q said:
be nice they should give a raise for being able to hit the squirrel. Trying to mace it may have been a little stupid.

He was just trying to season it with the pepper spray. In my book it takes a good shot to hit a running squirrel with a sidearm.

One time I was at wranglers camp inland between the lakes. Me and some guys were standing around camp early one morning. A squirrel just kept easing further and further from a tree line, out into a mowed area. All of a sudden a kid, about 10 or eleven ran after it from another camp site. I can still see him in my mind now. He was wearing shorts and cowboy boots. He also had on leather gloves. He ran out, and cought the squirrel. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I got the distinct feeling he had done it before.

Bigfoot":222qyx0j said:
One time I was at wranglers camp inland between the lakes. Me and some guys were standing around camp early one morning. A squirrel just kept easing further and further from a tree line, out into a mowed area. All of a sudden a kid, about 10 or eleven ran after it from another camp site. I can still see him in my mind now. He was wearing shorts and cowboy boots. He also had on leather gloves. He ran out, and cought the squirrel. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I got the distinct feeling he had done it before.
Hmmmmm--could it be? ...............

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=87038

Latest posts