Obamacare just screwed me

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":3c3x6fnh said:
townfarmer":3c3x6fnh said:
We just recently had a group of American academics from Harvard come over to run some workshops. They were raving about the positive impacts that Obamacare has had on the US health system.
Andrew
I don't think their opinions surprises anyone here. "Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review." You don't really expect a bunch of Harvard folks to do anything but heap praise on a fiasco named after their most famous alumni do ya?

(Anyone here attend Haahvad (or any other ivy league school of higher learning?)

Know some guys who are grads of Cornell U. Not looked upon so much as the "upper crust" but still an Ivy league school. They have done a world of research especially in dairy but also in other ag. related fields.

Caustic Burno":39sibah4 said:
Commercialfarmer":39sibah4 said:
greybeard":39sibah4 said:
(Anyone here attend Haahvad (or any other ivy league school of higher learning?)

We had ivy in a lot of places at Okie State.

I attended Princeton on the Pond.

I spent a lot of time on the Pond as well. Just about got me tossed at one point, mostly cause the crappie didn't stop biting till after 3 a.m. That just didn't jive well with a 8 a.m. class by the time we got em cleaned.

Caustic Burno":20vizzjt said:
kerley":20vizzjt said:
HDRider":20vizzjt said:
How much does that medicine cost?

You might contact the manufacture to see if they will reduce your cost. It happens.

Yea, we tried that too. No dice unless we were living on the toke. So, we went to war with our retirement system--which, was attacked by many; and they agreed to provide coverage as is one more year (wrap account). Course, what the real issue is --they want to win the next election so, they'll keep lying til Hilary, or Moochelle or the two dysfunctional air heads (Pelosi, Reid)or any other mad dog, phychotic socialtist is re-elected. Remember, Comrade Bobama does whatever he wants. No one in Washington seems to have the cajones to stop him.

This is nothing more than a Marxist move.
Once they have everyone on obamacare the have complete control over our life.
This makes every American dependent on the government and under control of the politburo.
Unlimited unemployment, food stamps, public housing, health care is all about power,
sounds a lot like antebellum politics.

The irony of a black man enslaving people for the benefit of poor black people would be funny if it wasn't the ruin and damnation of our country

Latest posts