Nothing Worse

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":askczcp5 said:
Than a
TOOTHACHE

My best friend that I grew up with and hunting partner is a dentist and he is plum giddy over the thought of me in his chair performing a root canal. There will of coarse be pay back. Just because he had a hognose in his sleeping bag isn't reason to be giddy over a root canal. Haven't had a dental problem in twenty years now I am walking around like a hound with ear canker.

Well, how did it go ya old dog ?

Well as good as a root canal can, but I sure feel better. Next round is monday driving down to the medical center to see about getting my old wore out neck fixed. Spinal Stenois is eating me alive, right hand has gotten were it just drop's things.Dropped my shotgun twice the other day squirrel hunting, it is getting worse time to get something done.

Caustic Burno":1q4mel15 said:
Well as good as a root canal can, but I sure feel better. Next round is monday driving down to the medical center to see about getting my old wore out neck fixed. Spinal Stenois is eating me alive, right hand has gotten were it just drop's things.Dropped my shotgun twice the other day squirrel hunting, it is getting worse time to get something done.

Keep us posted,sounds serious. I wish you all the best!

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":31pu4ymp said:
Caustic Burno":31pu4ymp said:

Keep us posted,sounds serious. I wish you all the best!

Too many years on a tractor working hard and fast instead of smarter, took a little to long to learn that one.
I have three boys 35, 31 and 28 that are going to be helping old dad. Bunch of my farmer buddies from church are lining up, they just want me to get back to lead singing. Got 2 disc in the neck one in the middle back and lower that are gone. The ones in the neck are the ones causing the problem and I can't take pain killers my normal heart rate is 48 to 50 and they take it to low. I might fall over with a heart attack tomorrow sawbones told me I have the heart of a 16 year old, told him that wasn't helping the wore out back.

That neck/right arm problem sounds familiar. Neck surgery was the last thing they wanted to do to me when the quacks were reassembling me but I refused. After watching a few fiascos which made me question their competance I didn't think they needed to go cutting on my neck. I found an ancient chiropractor that seems to have fixed everything in just five or so visits. He is amazing.

Jogeephus":1kmo433n said:
That neck/right arm problem sounds familiar. Neck surgery was the last thing they wanted to do to me when the quacks were reassembling me but I refused. After watching a few fiascos which made me question their competance I didn't think they needed to go cutting on my neck. I found an ancient chiropractor that seems to have fixed everything in just five or so visits. He is amazing.

I have been fighting this for a while I am not real fired up about somebody pulling out a squirrel skinning knife to whittle around on my neck. You know if they mess up your lower back yo can get one of them go-cart wheel chairs, they mess up your neck you get to blow in a straw on one.
That is the reason I am headed south to the med center, now if you have ticker problems Lufkin is as good as Houston.

Jo I have tried the back crackers, pin stickers you name it. I am kind of like old John shoot in here among us one of us has got to have some relief.

Caustic Burno":1atl7nd0 said:
Jogeephus":1atl7nd0 said:

I have been fighting this for a while I am not real fired up about somebody pulling out a squirrel skinning knife to whittle around on my neck. You know if they mess up your lower back yo can get one of them go-cart wheel chairs, they mess up your neck you get to blow in a straw on one.
That is the reason I am headed south to the med center, now if you have ticker problems Lufkin is as good as Houston.

Jo I have tried the back crackers, pin stickers you name it. I am kind of like old John shoot in here among us one of us has got to have some relief.

I feel the same way. Surgery would be a last resort. I've heard a lot of false stuff about the chiropractors and never really thought about using one until I started grasping at straws to keep from going under the knife. The doctors all said I needed it and were lining up sharpening their knives. But I don't like straws and prefer to drink out of a glass and wipe my own t-hiney. Anyhow, I went to this chiropractor who is really old but he looks to be in his 50's. He didn't ask me anything. Told me to shut up and he just touched me and told me where I was in pain. He has an amazing gift. He worked his magic and I was saved from the knife. I know I'll probably have some major arthritis in my neck when I'm old but for now I'm fit as a fiddle thanks to this man and his wonderful talent.

CB Hope all goes well will be waiting to hear how it goes. The Dr. last week ask me if i was ready to retire yet. I told him no. He said how long are you going to let your brain write checks that your body is going to have a hard time cashing. Well i wrote one friday. I dug three post hole and the bank says i did not have enough money sat to cash the check. I was real slow, sour, and hurt all over. Hope you get better.

Latest posts