Not selling any guns yet but

Help Support CattleToday:

MillIronQH

Reaction score
I just realized and checked and sure nuff this porta-cath sits right next to the pocket in my shoulder for a gun butt. I open to suggestions of how to work around it.Z

MillIronQH":28x92gk0 said:
I just realized and checked and sure nuff this porta-cath sits right next to the pocket in my shoulder for a gun butt. I open to suggestions of how to work around it.Z

Not sure what that is but if you want to sell some guns let me know. Hope you don't have to resort to that though.;-)

Brute 23":2wh090f1 said:
dun":2wh090f1 said:
Shoot left sided

dun

True.. I would rather shoot and mis than not shoot at all.

It's not that big of a deal unless you're shooting a semi-auto. Thos eemptys whizzing past your face can make you jumpy. If you can't retrain your muscles and use the other eye, you can have stocks built with a cast off, almost a bend, that puts the butt against one shoulder but the trigger, bolt and optics useable by the other side.
Or, you can start using a Contender or Encore pistol. With practice you can be as accurate out to a couple of hundred yards with a properly set up single shot pistol as most rifles.

dun":2lgh5s10 said:
Shoot left sided

dun

Mother's pic ran on her left side. I figured he was left handed.

Which side is it? Is it the line for the chemo?

I wish you the best.

Wewild":pisgv0zx said:
dun":pisgv0zx said:
Shoot left sided

dun

Mother's pic ran on her left side. I figured he was left handed.

Which side is it? Is it the line for the chemo?

I wish you the best.

This thing is trianglular about 1 1/4" to a side and all buried under the skin. Yea... It's for the Chemo and I guess anything else they decide to pump in me.Z