None of our Business

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":3ldx4czs said:
The Israelites have conquered enemies with mere trumpets. My guess is that time has not changed the fact that they make a formidable enemy. Russia, Iran, and china need to be careful siding against the chosen ones.

They sure are thumping Syria pretty good right now

Historically, people listening to a false prophet and or worshipping a false god seem to not fair very well in one on one combat against the Israelites. I admire their fortitude as a nation. I also doubt that they consult with lawyers before they decide to bring down the pain on those who oppose their way of life. They actually remind me of some people I used to know.

Bigfoot":145ri81w said:
Historically, people listening to a false prophet and or worshipping a false god seem to not fair very well in one on one combat against the Israelites. I admire their fortitude as a nation. I also doubt that they consult with lawyers before they decide to bring down the pain on those who oppose their way of life. They actually remind me of some people I used to know.
Yes and yes.

Ryder":3s0lvaty said:
Bigfoot":3s0lvaty said:
Yes and yes.

As a nation we have lost what it takes to fight a real war by our leader's.
We haven't fought with the scorched earth philosophy since Korea and Truman fired Mc Arthur for that as he was on the way to Peking. He wanted to lay a Cobalt belt along the Korean China border.
We are not dealing with a rational enemy as they have been indoctrinated from birth, just like the Japanese.
Our society is failing due the indroctrination of PC and handout's we are just one event away from total collapse.
We have generation's that have no real clue what work is or where food comes from other than a truck.

Your exactly right CB it is hard for us to defend ourselves when we are worried about offending someone. Heck where would all our consumer goods come from if we pi~} China off. We would have to go back to making them here.

Bigfoot":85wv0b3f said:
"Not fair very well"?

That's an understatement. In my lifetime, the combined arab world has tried twice to destroy Israel and parts of that same world tried 2 other times--all got their clocks soundly cleaned each time.

greybeard":1cs17nj7 said:
Bigfoot":1cs17nj7 said:
"Not fair very well"?

That's an understatement. In my lifetime, the combined arab world has tried twice to destroy Israel and parts of that same world tried 2 other times--all got their clocks soundly cleaned each time.
It helps to have something to motivate you to fight. Israel is normally fighting for their life. Even in the '67 war, both side were using planes supplied by other countries and roughly "equal". The Israelies used superior tactics, skills and motivation to demolish the air forces of all the arabs nations involved. I'm certainly not a fighter pilot but I'd think a better qualified pilot in an inferior aircraft would stand a much better chance of survival than a half ass pilot in a souped up top of the line let. Without the skills he's nothing more than a fast moving target. Another "simple opinion" is that arabs in general or sort of like packs of dogs. When they think they have the upper hand they are brave. One on one or facing forces of near equal numbers they are gutless pigs.

I haven't weighed in on this thread cause I've been trying to get my head around something and have been extremely bothered by how someone or something like an Islamic monster can set down a bomb beside a child and set it off. To try and get a glimmer of understanding I've been doing some reading about Tamerlan Tsarnaev. From what I gather, he came from Chechnya which is a part of Russia that is occupied primarily with Sunni Muslims who have tried for some years to break away from Russia and have their independence. They even voted on it as did the Confederate States of America. Chechnya has oil and Russia did not want to lose control of this so they fought them hard which greatly upset the USA and other European countries because they argued they should have the right to their own independence. (Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black)

In 1991, they broke away and Yeltsin sent in troops only to turn tail and run when they were met with armed civilians ready to fight for their independence. But there was that all important oil and Russia again invaded in 1994 and 70-80 thousand civilians were killed. In 1996 Russia again withdrew leaving a government in shambles with the only semblance of government being loose militia groups.

In the following years, Russia suffered over 300 deaths due to suicide bombing blasts set by these Islamic militants. Russia's president Putin declared all out war on them in 2000 much to the dismay of the west as they condemned these actions on humanitarian reasons - as they quietly moved the oil pipeline through Georgia where it would be under the control of the west.

In 2002 Tamerlan's parents move to the USA and he followed the next year. In 2004 he was quoted as saying, "I like the USA ... America has a lot of jobs. That's something Russia doesn't have. You have a chance to make money here if you are willing to work,"

Sounds like the boy was following the American dream and worked hard on his boxing career and he was a hopeful in getting a spot on the USA's boxing team. Ironically, DotGov saw fit for him to receive government benefits, college scholarships and such DotGov just couldn't find it in their heart to grant him citizenship which destroyed his hopes of having a place on the USA's boxing team due to a rule change in 2010. 8 years in this country lapping at our resources and suckling on the gov't teet and no citizenship.

In 2011, he has stopped going to bars and begins praying 5 times a day.

Russia then tips the FBI off that he may be an Islamic extremist, "The request stated that it was based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country's region to join unspecified underground groups," the FBI said in a statement

Later that year he leaves the country.

2012, he returns.

In 2013, a preacher in a mosque calls Martin Luther King a great man and Tamerlan stands and screams that he is an infidel and is asked to leave.

You know the rest of the story and it is our business. The way I see it we need to put a leash on the dog and keep the dam thing at the house before it stirs up more trouble and we let the dog radicalize more of these nut cases.

Jo I think we should stop all immigration without intense vetting.
All student visa's should have been canceled yesterday and the student's rounded up and sent packing. We have thousand's of American kid's that never get the opportunity to attend college due to lack of fund's. If my tax dollar's are going to help anyone it should be an American. I also believe we should do away with foreign aide and the fund's put back into the Social Security pot the politician's have stole from and
the debt. I am sick and tired of sending billion's to countries that hate our gut's.

Caustic Burno":1w9ynwej said:
All student visa's should have been canceled yesterday and the student's rounded up and sent packing. We have thousand's of American kid's that never get the opportunity to attend college due to lack of fund's. If my tax dollar's are going to help anyone it should be an American. I also believe we should do away with foreign aide and the fund's put back into the Social Security pot the politician's have stole from and
the debt. I am sick and tired of sending billion's to countries that hate our gut's.

+ 1

TexasBred":v3fkoeyy said:
Caustic Burno":v3fkoeyy said:

+ 1
+2

Caustic Burno":1p42nzmj said:
Amen.

Latest posts