no email notifacation

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Any thoughts to why I stopped recieving email notifacations when a topic I posted on has a reply? I have had it happen for a day or so, but I think I'm going on 4 days now. I did check my profile to make sure I had the box check to recieve them.

Maybe this should be a PM to the Mod? any suggestions? is it a sign? :D

Thanks,
Alan

Have you checked your spam/junk mail...maybe you ISP is diverting them into that...

Alice

Alan":rxhg8pdd said:
Any thoughts to why I stopped recieving email notifacations when a topic I posted on has a reply? I have had it happen for a day or so, but I think I'm going on 4 days now. I did check my profile to make sure I had the box check to recieve them.

Maybe this should be a PM to the Mod? any suggestions? is it a sign? :D

Thanks,
Alan

I have not got mine for 2 days now. Happened once before and they started back up. Hope it does again.

Good thought, just check my spam folder, they're not there.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan":2tfvjlyo said:
Good thought, just check my spam folder, they're not there.

Thanks,
Alan

Well, on to plan B...wish I knew what plan B was... :(

Alice

ditto, thought it was just me seems it is a few of us, perhaps we have upset someone :( hope they come back soon......MODS where are you can we have them back Pleaseeee. :)

We're doing a "server shuffle". Our two old servers are overloaded resulting in slow connect and download times. We bought two new servers and are going to close one of the old ones down. As we move the sites around to balance the load on the three servers we occasionally get outages. That happened yesterday. Sorry. :oops:

Latest posts