No Cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
I wish I had know your cattle were there and which ones they were. I could have at least run them up a little for you. Prices seemed to be off a little today, I hope yours did well.
Dave

OP
C

cowspider

Reaction score
Well, All but 1 cow/calf pair are gone ,sold priviate treaty. the last pair is spoken for but I have not seen any money yet.
I had more buyers than cattle to sell. ( a good problem to have)
If I have to, I will keep the bull calf for my meat next year and sell momma later. It's all Good. :cboy:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
cowspider":gok07aev said:
Well, All but 1 cow/calf pair are gone ,sold priviate treaty. the last pair is spoken for but I have not seen any money yet.
If I have to, I will keep the bull calf for my meat next year and sell momma later. It's all Good. :cboy:

Selling cows sucks when its forced on you.
Your tougher than I am cause I would die having to sit on the porch. If I didn't have something to go do every morning from fixing fence, reminds me I have a spot in the west pasture I have to go fix to cutting hay I would go crazy.

chrisy

Reaction score
cowspider":2t0mozsi said:

Hey do we still call you 'Cowspider' or just 'Spider' now for the time being :p :lol: :lol: no joking aside, keep up the good work on concentrating on getting better and back to 100%, and starting again. ;-) as I said before stay on the boards and keep posting.

peg4x4

Reaction score
Just because you sold the cows doesn't mean you sold your brain! Now you'll have more time to give us advice.. :)

Latest posts