No Auction this week

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
No cattle sales here this week because of July 4th. Im having a hard time finding something to do. If I happen to miss a sale they call and see whats wrong with me. :nod: :lol2:
Anyone else hooked on the weekly sales?

kenny thomas":34bj4776 said:
No cattle sales here this week because of July 4th. Im having a hard time finding something to do. If I happen to miss a sale they call and see whats wrong with me. :nod: :lol2:
Anyone else hooked on the weekly sales?

Yep especially in the winter!

If you guys don't get rain soon there's gonna be a whole lot of trading goin on

Already starting here. I have lots of extra grass but I can tell a difference each week now. The grass is not recovering so I am finally starting to use some paddocks I had not used yet this year.

I go to the sale on Friday darn near every week. Christmas/New Years can be the tough one. If they fall on the right day of the week it is two weeks with no sale. That will put me into withdrawls. There is an old guy who comes to the sale who is really starting to show his age. I think he actually sold all his cows several years ago. Somebody asked him what he does all week. He replied that he, "counted the days 'til Friday when he can come to the sale."

I got a suggestion for you sale junkies.

Seek out folks like me that struggle making sale barn decisions, especially on the buy side.

You might even call yourselves consultants.... So borrow my watch and tell me what time it is..... :)

Experience is a terrible thing to waste.....

Latest posts