nieghbor got a cpl cows and a bull..trainwreck for me

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":2rhr8eaw said:
dieselbeef":2rhr8eaw said:
I didn't share fence for 20 yrs..now I don't have the choice..hot wire isn't gonna happen...not buying a fence charger and all that to put out in the middle of nowhere

its the only pasture I have for weaning fenced good enough. I guess I gotta go bust my A$$ to fix a problem I didn't have.

he sposed to call me back today..see when its gonna be gone. his wife said its not their bull

Hope you like the looks of his bull, because without a good hot wire your fighting a loosing battle.

X2

If its only 10 acres I would put up a pipe / panel fence that I would not have to worry about it, but I am in Okla. where you can buy 2 7/8 for .85 a foot. May cost a lot more where you are at.
Not saying that's the best thing to do but thats what I would do.

i spent 6k on materials putting up a new fence between me and my neighbor. he got a new bull.. that bull almost destroyed the entire fence trying to get over to my cows. he told me he'd pay for half before i put it up.. yea.. that never happened.. when i told him about the fence being destroyed.. he laughed.

I just don't get people.

one more week til the moons right..ill let him know theyre coming..so far the bulls still there and the fence is the same..

Latest posts