"Nice looking bull"....

Help Support CattleToday:

No! He would be good beef at half the price they are asking. You have to ask yourself if you want your steers to look like him. He aint very thick for three years.

Well he is "BLACK" and that is the most important thing when buying cattle

Some of the big head is camera angle and lens, but maybe if there was more beef behind the head, it wouldn't look so big. The further back you go, the less there is.

My first thought when looking at his topline and withers is, that is a horse. Maybe he'd be okay to ride?

They could be not feeding him well, but I would think if you were going to market him as nice looking, you might want to help him out.

Some of the big head is camera angle and lens, but maybe if there was more beef behind the head, it wouldn't look so big. The further back you go, the less there is.

My first thought when looking at his topline and withers was, that is a horse. Maybe he'd be okay to ride?

They could be not feeding him well, but I would think if you were going to market him as nice looking, you might want to help him out.

Interesting that they want to go to red angus.

spear B":3ivbpnnl said:
Yup, they probably seen some of those fake red angus bulls going arround with the south devon and gelveih blood in them.

Haven't seen many of those around. Is that a new program someone in your country is doing. Of course we like to think that Gelbvieh cattle will cross well with most any of the British breeds but I haven't heard of anyone trying to pass off that cross as Red Angus. What would be the point of that? Can you direct me to a website where they are marketing them that way?

Latest posts